What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Surgay - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busterguy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

SGT Busterguy [4444]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Surgay

Date of the incident

11/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

There alot of rebels outside Kavala fuel and we were all talking and having a bit of fun RP.
DCC Dave and romly turn up in the black SUV and then surgay does this very fast hands up initiation that has no RP.
He claims "i told the AR guy to not pull his weapon, its a hostile situation idk what he expected"

image.png

But as you will see from the video he was shotting before he even started his sentence.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/s/MR6kHPd7NQr0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit it wasn't the best rp on my part, ive initiated many times and never been reported as I hold my initiations to high quality. now as you did say it was fun rp however honda wanted your suppressor. this is where I took the initiative to take it from you. now as dave was pulling up he could clearly see I was initiating on you with at least 6 rebels that you can see in the video and 2 in buildings. obviously when its 8 rebels surrounding 3 cops youd expect them to comply. however as I was saying in the video I said don't do anything stupid, as I said this dave ran behind his car and pulled his mk1. Now idk about you but if im trying to rob/take someone hostage/gear and another cop pulls up grabs a rifle off of his back and hides behind a car in a hostile situation im going to take that as life threatening. now I agree I may have been a bit quick to pull the trigger but lets be real I know for a fact and have experienced many times this exact same situation on the server and im sure you have too. its nothing new and nothing old, I didn't say the generic lines of do x or x will happen to you but I took my own initiative and my understanding of what was about to happen and I acted hastily but lets be real dave was gunna hide behind that car although being outnumbered and counter initiate. hence why I shot him so quickly. like I said it is what it is if im in the wrong ill accept it but from my experience since coming back it seems to be the new meta of shooting if you think you are about to be shot in a hostile situation.

I will add my input this evening after work as I've been named and was involved. 

I'll see if I can get the footage of the whole situation. But from my point of view honder asking foy my silencer were not serious.

He was stood next to me with his gun on his back just saying "can I have your silencer"

He was no way being threating or making any demands.

Also half of the people there did not even get involved in the gunfight after. I think there were about 3 different groups there. So How'd I meant to know who is with who.

I'll see if I can get the footage of the whole situation. But from my point of view honder asking foy my silencer were not serious.

He was stood next to me with his gun on his back just saying "can I have your silencer"

Also half of the people there did not even get involved in the gunfight after. I think there were about 3 different groups there. So How'd I meant to know who is with who.
I don't see how this is relevant. it doesn't matter who was involved or what groups where there. rp can easily turn hostile just bc we were fucking around doesn't mean we have to keep it that way.

I don't see how this is relevant. it doesn't matter who was involved or what groups where there. rp can easily turn hostile just bc we were fucking around doesn't mean we have to keep it that way.
Ok, on that basis i will wait to see what the staff have to say about how you turned it "hostile".

OK, so here's my input

it took all of 7 seconds from me exiting my vehicle to being dead on the floor. You say I shouldn't of pulled my weapon? as soon as i hear the words ''right officers'' or words to that effect this its automatic for me to pull my weapon to try and protect myself as to be quite honest I'm sick of dying every 2 mins and this is happening far too often for an rp server.

This was very poor RP from your side and hopefully you can understand this from the video and can agree this was not the quality that is expected here ,There was no hostile RP before this, as Busterguy was talking to us on ts and said that there were a couple people with weapons and a few officers down from a car crash. if it was hostile do you really think i would of pulled right up to you for a chat?

If you are going to initiate, at least give chance for people to make a decision and talk to you. If I pull a weapon, that doesn't mean I'm going to shoot you, I am pulling it for protection, so if the situation goes south, at least I can try and defend myself and fellow officers.

I would much rather have a chat with someone have a laugh and have some enjoyable rp than always entering in to a hostile situation, again if i wanted to be hostile then i would of made it known.

Bottom line is, i'm fed up of this happening so much and its very frustrating and would cause people to stay out of your way rather than wanting people to get involved in any kind of rp with you and your group etc.

Im not here to get people banned, more so to educate and hopefully enjoy some quality rp that is after all why we are all here?

OK, so here's my input

it took all of 7 seconds from me exiting my vehicle to being dead on the floor. You say I shouldn't of pulled my weapon? as soon as i hear the words ''right officers'' or words to that effect this its automatic for me to pull my weapon to try and protect myself as to be quite honest I'm sick of dying every 2 mins and this is happening far too often for an rp server.

This was very poor RP from your side and hopefully you can understand this from the video and can agree this was not the quality that is expected here ,There was no hostile RP before this, as Busterguy was talking to us on ts and said that there were a couple people with weapons and a few officers down from a car crash. if it was hostile do you really think i would of pulled right up to you for a chat?

If you are going to initiate, at least give chance for people to make a decision and talk to you. If I pull a weapon, that doesn't mean I'm going to shoot you, I am pulling it for protection, so if the situation goes south, at least I can try and defend myself and fellow officers.

I would much rather have a chat with someone have a laugh and have some enjoyable rp than always entering in to a hostile situation, again if i wanted to be hostile then i would of made it known.

Bottom line is, i'm fed up of this happening so much and its very frustrating and would cause people to stay out of your way rather than wanting people to get involved in any kind of rp with you and your group etc.

Im not here to get people banned, more so to educate and hopefully enjoy some quality rp that is after all why we are all here?
I mean first pint look at your surroundings first, you were clearly outnumbered so pulling your gun as your first thought wasn't the best idea to start with. Obviously it wasn't the best rp but I didn't really have much chance as we both know as soon as you got behind you would have countered and a gun fight would have happened anyway. you say ' If I pull a weapon, that doesn't mean I'm going to shoot you'. but you then literally say in the sentence after 'I am pulling it for protection, so if the situation goes south, at least I can try and defend myself and fellow officers'. which to me seems like you are just annoyed you didn't get to shoot first. I also enjoy having fun rp, I often go to kav and fuck around with the hobos so its not as if im some frag happy kid. as for the last bit im the same way, I rarely report or even record, we are all here for quality rp and I often will teach new players on what to do. in all honesty I can say yes I could have carried on talking to you before shooting but for me in my opinion when you pulled the gun and started running to get behind the car I wasn't will to take the risk and to me it seemed like there was no space for 'quality rp' at that point.

To be fair i didn't have much chance to check my surroundings it all happened very quickly, I don't know who is involved or not.

And me saying I'm pulling it for protection If it goes south means if i start getting shot at then i can try and protect myself etc. Like i said i wouldn't just open fire unless there was no other option for any rp to continue.

And no,  not annoyed i didn't get to shoot first, like i said i would rather have a chat to people. I was annoyed at the poor rp.

Staff will probs ask for footage from before the situation so here is a clip of 3 minutes before the one in the main post.

https://plays.tv/video/5dc315d8a4ba5edd7e/before-situation

I cant put them togeather unfortunently due to the long video being automaticly deleted to manage disk space. But the above clip should shed some light on the whole slicencer thing and the general mood of the situation.

you say this

Staff will probs ask for footage from before the situation so here is a clip of 3 minutes before the one in the main post.

https://plays.tv/video/5dc315d8a4ba5edd7e/before-situation

I cant put them togeather unfortunently due to the long video being automaticly deleted to manage disk space. But the above clip should shed some light on the whole slicencer thing and the general mood of the situation.
but in this video you also say you feel as if they may initiate on you? to me it seems like you new it had potential to turn hostile.

Had a few goes through the video @Surgay you open fire before you even tell the guy not to pull his weapon out, you give all of a single sentence and what equates to 'hands up, you're surrounded, don't be stupid' before killing him.

As per the above post:

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Can you honestly say you gave any form of high quality RP before you killed them? Because I certainly can't, you gave them no chance to even say anything let alone give them the chance to respond to your threats and then you gunned them down. 

it took all of 7 seconds from me exiting my vehicle to being dead on the floor.
I'd have to absolutely agree with the above, there was no opportunity for anyone to RP because you gunned the guy down before he'd had the chance to say a word. You most certainly can do better and a message needs to be sent that giving the bear minimum shown in this report is not quality RP and is what separates us from the other servers that allow you to shoot the minute you say 'hands up'.

Regardless of what exactly you did say before shooting, it certainly wasn't of a high quality and falls foul of the above rule and thus action must be taken and unfortunately for you, you've just returned from a very serious ban involving duping, discrimination and money duping and within 1 month you're back on the chopping block and unfortunately this leaves me no choice but to issue a perm ban, you will need to appeal this. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back