What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - KSI, - RDM<br>VDM<br>Trolling<br>Glitcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Shelby

Your In-game name

[CRN] Chairman Hades

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

KSI,

Date of the incident

11/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
VDM
Trolling
Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were finishing roleplaying as a mechanic repairing the alarm systems in Kavala Bank; we were heading over towards Agios bank to do the exact same when we see these two people driving up behind us in a Hatchback Sport. They drive up beside be so I just think they want to drive in front of me, slowing down so they can get in front, I see that they drive back whenever I slowed down. My friend telling me they were trying to de-sync ram, I was being cautious and trying to ignore them the best I can. Finally, they managed to de-sync ram the truck and thankfully it didn't blow up. Jumping out the truck I asked what they were doing, pulling out my gun because if they were trolling they would most likely right out RDM me, That's when I died and my friends died along with it. Then when we were killed, he ran up towards us with a pistol and executed us outright. I went onto Teamspeak with my friend Tiny and that's when the Administrator directed us towards the forum to report the player because there was no admin online.

P.S(It didn't record my mic, but it's still pretty clear to see their malicious intent.)
P.P.S(Sorry about my annoying friend, I kept telling him to shut up because I didn't want to do anything back to them)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_W3-HDOjAE&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Weird Fox it is clear that the KSI player did decided to kill you without any High Quality Roleplay.  In this case he will be banned under the rule break of RDM, hopefully the time off the server will get him to re read the rules and understand what he has done wrong.  Your friend Brand worries me a little bit about encouraging the use of Desync ramming. I am really really hoping he dose not use this to stop any vehicle as he will find himself quickly banned.  

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back