What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Brandon Pigeon - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris M

Your In-game name

Chris M

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Brandon Pigeon

Date of the incident

11/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were coming from Kavala square to the AR weapons cache as we saw one of our gang members around that area and decided to see what was going on, The video then shows what is going on however I'l write it in here what was happening from my personal point of view, when we arrived at the scene we did not hear any gunshots although Dettol the gang member swimming said that there was an active gunfight. Having this in mind the driver (AdamK) knew it was a bad idea to get involved therefore did not pick him up or get involved in the situation in any way, all we did were drive around the area. Soon we all spotted a flashing light at the top of castle and suspecting it to be a abandoned humming bird we decided to check it out and potentially steal it, once we drove up there as soon as we got closer without any prior gunshots or warnings, Brandon pigeon Opened fire on the car resulting in me getting killed and later bleeding out.

I spoke to Brandon after the situation and he personally believes that he did nothing wrong and said "Im not going to aruge anymore" after I asked him to come to liason.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0QpIkP4

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDpU9TjpiHM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

In this situation we was in a gunfight with rebels at the AR Weapons Cache, during the gunfight we got prushed on castle once already... when you came up I saw you were armed by seeing the guns between your legs in the passenger seats and thought you was all coming to prush me on the castle. If you were not involved then I am sorry but all the clues at the point pointed towards you being involved. 

You say you saw us initially at AR then if you were looking down towards the compound you must have seen us come from Kavala and not the actual weapons cache, even if somehow you didn't see I don't understand why you would open fire on us straight away, instead of waiting for us to do something hostile. As a example if our gang was in a gunfight and we saw a random SUV with people with weapons inside if we shot them that would be considered RDM, anyhow you then refused to come to liaison to even speak about the situation or even offer compensation after I told you we were not involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
No the issue is that I was concertrating on a gunfight and hear a car come behind me, I then see three guys with guns inside what It seemed to me tried to rush up using their car to all decamp which is why I shot. I already saw you lingering around the weapons cache which is why I deemed you involved. Not only that but you was helping the guy in the water who was involved as he was being shot by police... 

Edit: Also would like to point out I didnt come to liason because there was a HM Going on aswell as a weapons cache and only 15 officers were online we were under so much pressure...

Last edited by a moderator:
rush up using their car to all decamp
Lol what? We stopped as soon as we saw you, don't you think if we tried to rush you up and knew you were there we would have stopped and climbed up the rock?

Not only that but you was helping the guy in the water
Care to explain how us stopping our car 30m away from him while he is swimming away is helping him, as well as you wouldn't know he was with us if not for the video therefore you can't logically assume that. 

Care to explain how us stopping our car 30m away from him while he is swimming away is helping him, as well as you wouldn't know he was with us if not for the video therefore you can't logically assume that. 
Show 5 minutes prior you dropped him off... also along with that what do you expect in an active gunfight prushing behind where someone is. Yes I could of possibly waitied for you to decamp but on seeing how many there was I shot, at the end of the day you were not involved and I am in the wrong so if you wanted to solve this issue on TS now and we can organise compensation I would be happy to do that.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back