What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Bish - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Guduza Abimbola

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bish

Date of the incident

11/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

so this guy, Bish, my friend robbed him while i was doing some RP with a downed player, my friend ended up shooting this guy he was robbing since he did not comply with his orders, i ended up leaving to get a few defibs for these guys and another friend since no NHS was online atm, i arrive back at the scene and find out NHS came online so i stay there for a few more moments, then all of a sudden some one comes up in a red offroad trying to ram my car for some reason, i thought it was an accident so i went to repair it, he then comes back ramming it once more, and what do i see? this guy Bish again breaking NLR, 1-2 seconds after ramming my car it explodes killing me with the explosion, so i lie there for a few mins nothing special happens, medics turn up and grateful for their help, but all of a sudden this guy Bish turns up once more breaking NLR, and shoots me in the face with no RP whatsoever right before i got up by the medics.

and it seemed like he full knowingly knew what he did and what rules he broke (i mentioned it to him a couple times in direct chat with //) yet he kept breaking NLR and came back to RDM me, so i figured i wouldn't reach to any agreement with him by pulling him into TS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as6Sv5--FXE&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

just throwing this in there since i forgot it, i have this video of the RDM'ing too: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly breaking NLR here:

[SIZE=medium](5.3) When you respawn: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does remember their friends & gang members.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]As he has recently been banned this will be a 48hr ban.[/SIZE]

Action taken: Banned for 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back