What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - wizzk - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Vane

Staff Team
Staff Team
Your In-game name

Charles Vane

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

wizzk

Date of the incident

11/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We done a HM, was transporting 3 full trucks of gold when this guy Wizzk pulled up then backed up into my truck. This is the same guy that RDM'd one of our members a couple of hours before and also he said after we were dead talking "that he was turning around and i drove into him".. Pretty clear to see he pulls up, if he was trying to initiate he would have jumped out his car and done so but he just backed up into my very valuable truck.

guy was not on TS to talk too after and also we had a previous encounter with him.. admins also pointed out things we did wrong in the HM but failed to see this.. so hence the report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5dc353f948ffbe3fa5
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Looking in to the report it is clear he has used his SUV to kill and damage your truck.  I am going to be issuing a ban on the player for this.  Feel free to file a Compensation request using the form below.  Make sure you have evidence of what was in the truck.  

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back