Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

H4WKACTUAL

Van (cargo) seats and doors

H4WKACTUAL

When you first buy the Van Cargo you can open up the side door and the back doors. Additionally you can seat a couple of people in the back. However, when you then pull it out of your garage, you no longer have access to the doors and cannot sit in the back. 

• Like 3

Antonio Delorado

I´ve been thinking about the same thing, once I bought a van cargo, had it for one day with rear, side doors working, backseats and all that, but once I put it in the garage and pulled it out the next day, it just wasnt working 😞 

charlito

Watching @SI Ali Barber and @DCC Shepherd like post this while also knowing they roll about with 20 dons in the back of their rented undercover vans... cheeky lads

I would like this feature to stick about, being able to have the people in the back of a van with no windows on the side is actually quite good for roleplay imo, not just for cops but for everyone.

pls fix

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Storm The Smuggler

Yeah pls fix this cause it would be fun roleplay with the free marmite van 😂😂

Jaffa

I can't see any difference in spawning that would affect, but we should be able to force it.
One thing to note here is that it's likely that the vehicle loading/unloading would have to be disabled in order for the seats to work consistently.

Edited by Jaffa
  • Like 2

Storm The Smuggler
52 minutes ago, Jaffa said:

I can't see any difference in spawning that would affect, but we should be able to force it.
One thing to note here is that it's likely that the vehicle loading/unloading would have to be disabled in order for the seats to work consistently.

Sure if the loading is disabled we now have the flatbed wich is more useful as you can get a van on there to i think atleast