What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Getting kicked off the whole time?

Jiggles

Juts curious, last time i played was 2 years ago back when i had my pc. i bought a new on not too long ago and want to get back into the server but i keep getting kicked of after every try, any advice? 

does not give a reason, just " You were kicked" and "Sound_whale not found" (Which shouldnt contribute towards me being booted) Was maybe thinking internet but i could join any other rp with no problem. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our server has a 250 ping limit, if you go over that it will kick you 

@Jiggles Just had time to check what part of the UK or Europe you are from.... it turns out you are on the otherside of the world

You will need to find a server closer to home or one that allows high ping

@Jiggles Just had time to check what part of the UK or Europe you are from.... it turns out you are on the otherside of the world

You will need to find a server closer to home or one that allows high ping
no no worries anymore, sorry, i finally got in. my profile does say in South Africa anyway 🙂 thanks for the help. much appreciated. enjoy your night further

plus, i dont want to find another server haha, been playing this one for a long while before i sold my pc 2 years ago. just got a new one so wanted to come back and enjoy it 🙂 

Back