What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

WHONGCHENG│An RPUK Documentary

Talynindigo

Hello everyone,

Finally, I've managed to get all the clips together and edit the video and I now present to you WHONGCHENG│An RPUK Documentary. Whong and I spent a long time on this, and we hope you enjoy it.

It's a short documentary that canonically begins when Whongcheng returns to Altis and runs for Mayor again. I decide to approach Whongcheng and follow him around as he talks to different members on the island, as well as comments from some other citizens about him. This was all done in Roleplay and anything someone mentions in the video is not intended to hurt/harm any members or factions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbxUJmCd1oo

[Some more notes about the filming and editing process if anyone's interested]

This was my first video, and there are some noticeable things that could definitely be changed in future, any advice is also appreciated on how I can improve.

-The resolution is off by a few pixels

-Audio and music could be done slightly better (Fade-ins and non-copyright)

-The AFC intro and Green movie introduction were a bit blurry

As I said previously, any advice is appreciated and I'll take it on board. If anyone wants me to do a video for a gang, or another documentary don't be afraid to message me on here.

Cheers,

Talyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic work! love the narrative, while its a documentary about whongcheng we in-directly follow yourself witch is a very interesting format. gives me the feeling of the beginning to a series. Hope to see more from you!

send me a PM and ill get you the HD AFC intro hook up 😉

What a fab video, very well edited! You have an awesome commentary voice as well!

Dw a good ol player report for the RDM at the end will deal with whong:)

Not going to lie that was quite entertaining:)

do 1 for rebel, poseidon and police!

Back