What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Jesper G - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowball

Your In-game name

Nyongesa Onyekachukwu

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jesper G

Date of the incident

11/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hi.

First: Iniation with: Stop the vehicle, or your tires will get shot. Afterwards i get shot in the neck. (Video one)

Second: Got shot by him again, randomly while the gun was holstered too.

-Asked kindly for a compensation on teamspeak, but refused as he meant no rules were broken.

Regards,, Snow.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to address both the first and second killing of you. At the first part we have been chasing your car for a bit off road and on the roads at first you where 3 people in the car, but looking through the chat one of your gang members lost connection and one disconnected during the car chase. I suspect this is why they are missing and that confused us in the start what happend to the other people in the car. The person that disconnected in the taxi car reconnects shortly after and approaches the scence which can be seen from your video.  I can upload a video of your friends magically disappearing one due to losing connection and one due to disconnecting if required but I don't want to get anyone in trouble so I don't see the neccesity in doing so I'm simply explaing from the start how we percieve the situation.

Both the video I upload and Snowball's videos begin after the car chase has been going on for a short while, and after all the passengers in the taxi have disappeared due to losing connection and disconnecting.

So first time you die: We have been trying to pull you over in the taxi for a short while outside of the video and then you can also see in the video that we are still attempting to do so. We warn you to stop the vehicle or else your tires will be shot at. We manage to shoot your tires out and get you to a halt where my friend is approaching from the back to get close enough to you and I encourage him to try and talk to you so we can get to you without anyone dying, I myself can't approach your vehicle safely in any manner and you got your eyes on me. You manage to repair the car behind the cover of it and attempt to drive off again and I aim for the tires and accidently hit you, it isn't on purpose to hit you, although it is always a risk while shooting that all the shots don't hit the correct target and I feel like that is a risk you keep taking by contiuing to flee while in your vehicle although it is unfortunate it happens. Our intentions are to roleplay with you and we were not looking to simply kill you for the sake of it. We go up to you and explain it was an accident and carry on roleplaying in the situation we have landed in and await medics and discuss plans on how to handle the situation in RP since you have seen my face and heard my partner's name and that we can't let you go since you will snitch. I feel like we did our best to provide roleplay and it was unfortunate you got hit accidently after you repaired your car and tried fleeing again I don't feel like that is RDM. For it to be RDM it should be bad quality roleplay or completely random, taking into account it's a car chase there is only so much you can say during the one second or so you are within the voice range of a moving car you pull over next to and jump out to quickly tell it to stop and stuff, there isn't much time for conversation with a moving car.

The second time you die I again don't mean to shoot you, you do get caught in crossfire as a cop runs infront of you and I don't even see you in the heat of the moment I'm aiming for the cop.  You do however endanger yourself by not going to cover in a gunfight, and you were also non compliant and trying to evade us before the cops show up risking your life at gun point once again, even after you had just been badly injured by us and shot once so you should reasonably be a bit afraid and instead of roleplaying fully you begin dropping notes about a 5 minute rule that I don't recognize being relevant. It is once again unfortunate that you do get hit in the crossfire, and it is unfortunate the cops showed up right then and it turns hostile fast because you're saying we are robbing you and the cops see us with guns and it's obvious we have done something illegal. So we try to cover ourselves and get out, I honestly don't notice at first that I even kill you the second time. From a rule perspective I once again don't feel like it was RDMed since you can hear us discussing what to do you with and that we can't let you snitch, we try to get  you to comply and put your hands up and we do make threats against you which you choose to disregard and eventually the cops show up and you are still non compliant, you snitch us out, and a gunfight ensues which you accidently gets shot in too but you are also non-compliant and not listening to our demands at the same time therefore I once agian don't see how this is RDM, we do provide roleplay throught the entire situation and we improvise.

Regarding the poor RP accusation, I don't see any explanation to it so I'm unsure what you mean with it and therefore don't know what to reply to that.

Here is a video from my perspective: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Regarding refusing compensation, we spoke on teamspeak and we didn't come to agreement that it was a rulebreak and you were not interested in listening to my points and then using any arguments or explaining how it was RDM or fail rp, you suggested we could involve a third party and I thought that was a good idea. For some reason you changed your mind and said you would rather just report me instead of speaking to a third party, and I told you I'm willing to speak to a third party about this but you weren't interested then anymore and said you would carry on to report. I told you that's your right and I'm fine with that and I also told you incase you change your mind you can just type to me and we will get a third party and ask their opinion together.

For the matter about his friends suddenly not being there, i do not know why it said i just disconnected, but my game bugged out and i got the crash message as well, that appears when arma crashes, which is why i did not get involved with the situation, since it is not allowed, even at your second attempt to rob him after the mistake, i did not get involved out of respect that you made a mistake in the first attempt.

I would also like to point out that you're leaving gaps in the story this is a continous situation that goes on for more than 20 minutes yet you claim only this: 

Hi.First: Iniation with: Stop the vehicle, or your tires will get shot. Afterwards i get shot in the neck. (Video one)Second: Got shot by him again, randomly while the gun was holstered too.-Asked kindly for a compensation on teamspeak, but refused as he meant no rules were broken.
Your videos don't show the entire situation ethier but leave out vital parts and you don't recount big parts of the situation at all in your incident report even though it says please describe it in detail. You also tick the box saying this is the truth and the whole truth, yet you summarize the entire incident in less than 5 sentences, an incident which was over 20 minutes long. I think you should at minimum describe the incident in a fair way considering you have massive gaps in your videos. It is almost as if you're trying to cherry pick the incident to make me look bad which isn't appreciated at all.

Details? Well, i think i covered it well and simple, because the videos explains too? On teamspeak you said it wasn't meant to happen? And you were sorry? But you didn't want to give me a compensation for the situation, because you meant that no rules were broken, even though you said my death was an accident (Two times in a row). 
So, you do think it's okay to shoot a person by an accident, because you deliver quality roleplay after their death?

I'm confused about what you say in here? Because we were all on teamspeak, in our channel, discussing about what happened? After a while, you started to act childish, while telling me a weapon can shoot bullets and recoil excists etc.
''Ohhh, you just want us to beg for an apologize, and you want us to say sorry'' quoted by you. You join on teamspeak, without any form of cooperation. 

-Leave out vital parts? The videos are directly uploaded with a program called Shadowplay, uncut, last 5 minutes of the game. When i press ''save'', shadowplay keeps recording right after, without any gaps. I have been playing on this server for about 4years+, and i have not seen any problems with it yet. 

But...... We have spent 40 years to solve it on teamspeak without any solution. Let's just wait for an admin, to take a look on this.

Details? Well, i think i covered it well and simple, because the videos explains too? On teamspeak you said it wasn't meant to happen? And you were sorry? But you didn't want to give me a compensation for the situation, because you meant that no rules were broken, even though you said my death was an accident (Two times in a row). 
So, you do think it's okay to shoot a person by an accident, because you deliver quality roleplay after their death?
You gave no details written in your incident report regarding any context, you even state I randomly shot you the second time which is factually not true, there was a lot of context regarding the shooting and you were openly disregarding everything we were telling you in roleplay and snitching us out to police. You have a lot of question marks in this paragraph yet just one actual question and the answer to that question can be found in my initial statement if you read through it. The videos speak for themselves, you have chosen not to upload the entire situation on your videos though and not mentioning anything about what happends between video 1 and 2 and before video 1 as well. If you look at my video you can see it's roughly 20 minutes long and through out the entire video it's the one and same situation going on, your videos show less than 50% of the situation and you mention nothing of the missing parts. So no you don't explain it well, and you explain it simply and even incorrect when you say you got randomly shot the second time for example. Any reason why? I think it would be beneficial if a danish admin watches your videos because you guys are discussing questionable things in the video such as evidence tampering and editing the videos which i find weird.

I'm confused about what you say in here? Because we were all on teamspeak, in our channel, discussing about what happened? After a while, you started to act childish, while telling me a weapon can shoot bullets and recoil excists etc.
''Ohhh, you just want us to beg for an apologize, and you want us to say sorry'' quoted by you. You join on teamspeak, without any form of cooperation. 
In this report I have told you the same things I told you on teamspeak and even more. If you are confused about what I'm saying here I can't help you with that, ask a danish friend of yours who has good english reading comprehension to translate what I have written to danish then. I don't think explaining that accidents can happen when shooting due to recoil equates to acting childish. About your quote, I have no recollection of me ever saying that and I did join on teamspeak in spirit of cooperation I was even willing to bring in a third part which you suggested at first but then you weren't interested anymore when I said we should do it. It seems to me your view of cooperation is instant compensation as soon as you feel someone has wronged you without taking the other perspective in, we even asked you to explain in what way we RDMed and had poor RP and you weren't willing to continue the conversation then.

-Leave out vital parts? The videos are directly uploaded with a program called Shadowplay, uncut, last 5 minutes of the game. When i press ''save'', shadowplay keeps recording right after, without any gaps. I have been playing on this server for about 4years+, and i have not seen any problems with it yet. 
I am fairly certain you have used YouTube and a web browser to upload your videos since they are on YouTube but I get your point you have recorded it with shadowplay. However there is a massive gap between your videos like mentioned earlier my video is over 20 minutes long and yours are just 10 minutes long you are missing over half the situation and you haven't recounted for any of the missing parts ethier in your incident report which I find malicious, it looks like you've done that to make me look worse.

But...... We have spent 40 years to solve it on teamspeak without any solution. Let's just wait for an admin, to take a look on this.
I don't know how long exactly we talked to you in TS but it was somewhere around 10-20 minutes max without getting anywhere and I have no problems with you making a report I do however have a problem with the way you leave out parts of the incident.

I would also encourage a danish admin that watches the video footage to pay attention to rulebreaks of this rule: (3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.

At times the reporter speaks to his friends in danish in ts/discord saying things that are relevant to the course of roleplay, an example is where we're asking him to put his hands up and he's telling his friend to drive down there and get him or something along those lines without hot-micing it.

Hi again.

I told my friends through the radio, that i needed to get picked up duing the shooting-scene with the cops. I don't know why you're fighting this much now, compared to our teamspeak conversation. You acted like you didn't care, and you didn't even want to apologize for the RDM you did on me. Asked kindly for a compensation, but you refused (It's fair, no worries!), but as i said. Therefore i said clearly to you, that i might have a 3rd part to take a look on this. 
-You say, that my tires will get shot, and you shoot the player instead. That's fail-rp. No matter, if you shoot a guy by mistake, it's still RDM. Therefor i asked for a compensation for the following act, but you refused to. Therefor i said clearly to you, that i wanted a 3rd part to take a look on this.

Regards,, Snow.

So Jesper, does this mean that i can just tap players by "mistake" and then run away from compensating for their gear? 

As Snowball says it it's still RDM, even if it's a mistake. Therefore you probaly should have compensated for your little mistake... But you chose not to do so. 🙂
I don't even know who you are, who are you and why are you commenting here? Once again as well, your question has been answered in my initial statement.

Hi again.

I told my friends through the radio, that i needed to get picked up duing the shooting-scene with the cops. I don't know why you're fighting this much now, compared to our teamspeak conversation. You acted like you didn't care, and you didn't even want to apologize for the RDM you did on me. Asked kindly for a compensation, but you refused (It's fair, no worries!), but as i said. Therefore i said clearly to you, that i might have a 3rd part to take a look on this. 
-You say, that my tires will get shot, and you shoot the player instead. That's fail-rp. No matter, if you shoot a guy by mistake, it's still RDM. Therefor i asked for a compensation for the following act, but you refused to. Therefor i said clearly to you, that i wanted a 3rd part to take a look on this.

Regards,, Snow.
Yeah, for a guy reporting someone you do certainly do a lot questionable things such as talking about evidence tampering, making a malicious report leaving out information and even lying saying you get randomly shot in your incident report to get me in trouble, breaking rules yourself such as 3.5 as well. Of course I'm going to "fight" as you put it. I'm not going to let you bend what has happend by only showing partial videos and leaving out what happens outside those videos, letting you write in your report that I have randomly killed you without speaking up when it's untrue and of course I'm going to point out when you do questionable things in your video considering this is an offical report, why wouldn't I.

And no, you don't just say it during the shooting scene, throughout both your videos you're several times communicating with your friends and in a couple of those cases what you say there I think you should hot mic because it's relevant to the course of the RP. Such as for example video 2, time 4:04, you are saying "can you come and pick me up" to your friends on the hills next to us, that is something that would have an impact RP wise and therefore you should say it out loud just like you have to say stuff out loud when you're handcuffed by police and ask your friend to come rescue you for example, it's litteraly the same situation and you're disregarding to say it out loud. This is not during a gunfight, this is when we're trying to get you to comply with us and you are not willing and you start dropping OOC notes about a 5 minute rule and that we can't kidnap you instead of just roleplaying with us.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

it is made clear that youre getting asked to pull over. initiation is completed by 1:23 You repair and continue to fail to comply. shots are fired and on his video i can hear his voice exclaiming NO!
i believe it to be unintentional. roleplay continues. 6:11 Surely your friend is taking risk driving through a small gap at that speed in the dark and with no lights on?? Medics come its very apparent there are some banditos kicking about even the medic acknowledged that. 
still you get revived and are unsucessful in forcing your way into a medic car. which in the medics view he is fleeing combat or possible combat and as the guys are already telling you you aint getting in that vehicle it led me to ask; is that actually exploitation of medics "diplomatic immunity"?
how are the guys supposed to initiate on that?? its very clear now, there is still ongoing hostile roleplay intent toward your character. Your response is odd, to say the least. i believe you have confusion over the 5.4 rule "You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes."

So that leaves two options 1) You Surrender ( your really hurt and have just been helped out with roadside surgery, where the hell would you summon the energy to fight on?)

and 2) you defend yourself.

but lets be honest though that 2nd option is practical suicide. Even if you said something you would need to wait till after you got shot. Were mistakes made? yeah, definitely but on both sides.

Jesper with his accidental RDMS one being accidentaly getting shot out the car despite a first attempt to disable your tyres the other being you standing next to a cop at night with jespers vision half obscured by a bush. 

You guys with the attempt to get in a medical vehicle putting medics at risk and nearly exploiting the "diplomatic immunity" they have, also the very close nighttime driveby with no lights on and finally using an OOC complaint to seemingly delay roleplay.
thats more akin to ruleplay. you mention to them "boys you cant do it" and "hello man! i have passed you a note. youd better read it up" sounds almost like a threat in OOC if they are going to make a mistake, then its up to them to make sure they dont. 
its not down to you to tell them what you think they shouldnt be doing while you are expected to be in character. I am declining the report as i believe no intentional rules breaks were made. it is clear mistakes were made but on both sides of the fence.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back