What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

BLASTING CHARGES!!

Mark_02

Banned
Unlinked
Roll up Roll Up

Get your blasting charges at a low low price of only 399,000. Dont worry about the pesky Nca they cant find me!

If you are interested message me and I'll get them sorted! 

I can source any other luxury goods that you may desire. Dont hesitate to contact me!!!

Everyone please feel free to buy your blasting charges from a police officer who has no experience with explosives. 

He may have had a bout of explosive diarrhea once upon a time and had to call in sick for work so thought it would be a good idea to try and undercut the only reliable blasting charge salesman on the island if Altis

@Charles Vane Uh police officer, you mean Ex Police. Strapped one of these bad boys to a car and sent it sky high!
Right, so you left the police and 1 day later expect people to trust you with explosives?

1 day your patrolling with a PCSO and next making blasting charges? You can see why nobody will buy from you. My suggestion would be if you want to survive then stay away from my business 🙂

Only warning you will get

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is the type of shit marks selling wrapped in a blasting charge box. buyer beware

@Charles Vane has by far the better quality blasting charges, don't go to mark he can't be trusted with explosives as he said himself he straps them to cars what is to say he doesn't blow you up when you try to buy from him. 

Back