What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Tom Cliffoff - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boab

Banned
Your In-game name

Boab

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tom Cliffoff

Date of the incident

11/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Whilst just driving around and listening to Delta tell a fantastic story we were interrupted when Delta spotted an Ifrit outside the airport heading full speed down the main road towards Lakka, i managed to decamp and spike the Ifrit. After the Ifrit had stopped moving only seconds after it had been spiked Tom Cliffoff decamped and then proceeded to pull his weapon and he then instantly shot me without saying anything. My gun was holstered and i was pretty much stood still at this point, there was no situation with him prior to this. However this report is more focused on the part in which Tom combat logs as the video i have of myself being rdm'd isn't 2-3 minutes long but only 40seconds. Tom was killed and near enough instantly combat logged. I cannot say I have tried to resolve it as he hasn't logged back on and also isn't on teamspeak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/SKzhEvG9Hd8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

This person is already banned from the forums... obviously wanted to follow that up in game

Permanent ban issued, Thanks for reporting

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back