What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Malley Altas - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNekoFox

Your In-game name

Fox

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Malley Altas

Date of the incident

11/10/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i snuck into posidens base and listen into all the infomation the let out.. my college ran out first and they initated apon him and i followed them and shouted lets get them.. when the proceded to shoot him in his leg with i believe is a breach of 6.4.1 i left the compound without being spoken to. malley atlast procced to shoot me.. which breached the rule of 2.2, this also had the lost of me losing my orca

when i attempted to talk to him on teamspeak he refused to have a chat with me about it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We knew you were involved when at 5:44 you said "so am I" in response to your friend saying he was going to run, at which point you had 20 or so cartel members saying if you kept running you would be shot. At which point you kept running and I shot you.

Also Poseidon are allowed to shoot people in their base so nobody broke rule 6.4.1.

This is probably the most petty and stupid report I have ever seen.

well no because i was next to about 4 or 5 of posidon and they did nothing till you delt with my friend therefor it wasnt on me.. if you can show evedence that the initaion was aimed at me then i will conclude the RDM part but i will still push for the hostile actions when i have tried to talk to you about it was absolutly Disgusting behavour to see from a trail dev

as well as a cartel member

also the reason this has been made a player report is because you refused to have any convosation on teamspeak to relsove this situation

if you can show evedence that the initaion was aimed at me
I dont think I need to do that since your video shows it so well already

they did nothing till you delt with my friend
Because your friend was armed, you were not so he was seen as a bigger threat hence why we fired at him first

absolutly Disgusting behavour to see from a trail dev
I dont see how this is relevant at all? I am a normal player that also just happens to know how to code a few things

also the reason this has been made a player report is because you refused to have any convosation on teamspeak to relsove this situation
I didn't have a conversation with you because as I stated, this report is petty stupid and a waste of time

yet you could have save the time and spoke for 2-3 minutes in your liason and explained and and you also had no idea that he was my friend

As I wa directly involved I am going to comment here.

As I was running out the primary focus was on me and most people ignored fox, as I was leged by Charles they all sounded me. The only inniatation was stop run or I will be shot by the cartel, This was only for one person and as I was shot first that ment it was for me, they never said anything directly to Fox all of it was clearly directed towards me,

If needed I will answer any other questions requested by staff.

Poseidon are not allowed to shot people inside the base. 

as rule stated (6.4.1) You must not attempt to kill anyone in a purple zone. This rule does not apply to staged executions performed by Poseidon.

Since this was not a staged executions poseidon should have never shot any bullet's at all. 

As i cannot see who shot at at mark no action will be taken here. 

But for shooting on Fox  from inside your safezone to outside is a no go and go under the rule 6.4.1 

Action taken rule 6.4.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back