What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - CI Tokjat - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco

YoCo has fat tits
Your In-game name

Rice Krispy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Tokjat

Date of the incident

11/10/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

First of all, I just want to say I have hardly ever made a report in my time here. I believe its been way over a year since the last time I felt the need to report and I usually just don't because I'm pretty chilled about most stuff and don't care as long as I have fun as well. But this I just felt was ridiculous. This is something I'd expect from a hobo fresh on the server, not a CI in a whitelisted faction.

So anyway, I log in as Poseidon and just chill out, have a drive around etc. Then we get a notification that Police are shutting down one of our fields and as I was near Pyrgos at the time I decided to go check it out. I first arrive at weed field and see no one so I start heading to weed pro, on my way there we get a heli in the sky who confirms its weed pro being shut down so I carry on there. I get the info that there's just one officer shutting down and multiple police choppers in the sky. So I rock up with the intention to just carry on being chilled, finding out what's going on and maybe have a laugh or something. So I get there and try speaking to Tokjat, he then proceeds to tell me that they are shutting down the fields because Poseidon did a bank earlier and then says I should leave otherwise he'll just put a bullet in my brain. So at this point I naturally pull my rifle just in case and before I can attempt to negotiate or even anything at all I just get slaughtered. From when we started speaking clearly, it lasted a whole 10 seconds before I am then shot.

I didn't really want to put this up but felt like it needed to be known and seen just how bad some of these "initiations" are getting. I did try exploring other methods of getting this handled such as seeing if it could be handled internally within the police but was told by GC they would do nothing about it so I guess here I am.

I don't like doing this, I personally hate putting up reports. But dealing with shit like this everyday and especially from the cops is just dumb.

I just want to add on that I know full well I key chained in this clip. I did it for no in-game advantage nor to alter any RP. I have been doing this recently when dealing with masked cops because I'm tired of getting some shite initiation from a cop who then immediately runs off and then I get wigged by another cop. Then when I ask who was the officer who initiated and everyone seems to have a mind fart. So yeah, its just for proof really but if someone wanted to focus on that then that's my reasoning. If a staff member wants to correct me on the fact I can't do this for proofs sake then I'll accept that.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5dc93fdbd232811085/bruh
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Wel first of all i indeed do agree it was shit from my side but when i told you to leave or i put a bullet in you you procied to pull you weapon so i deemd you a threat to my live but i should indeed not pulled that triger so fast and if you still want to have a chat seek me out and then we have a lovely talk and like a sad to you im stil willing ly to give  you your comp

Have you guys managed to find a time to speak regarding this situation @Rice Krispy or would you like to proceed the report without having a conversation first? 

Hi @KingGodDiabloZ, Im not really after comp and I’m not looking to get anyone banned here. I’d still like to proceed with the report but my ideal outcome of this would be just a warning and I hope that would be enough to encourage Tokjat to think more carefully next time. It is just a game and I don’t want to ruin anyone’s fun but I’d still like a decent level of rp when interacting ingame. Thanks 

You need to upload at least 2-3 min video before you meet with CI Tokjat

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Rice Krispy Good you had more fortage in the future please read how to report a player so you don't need to upload more footage after 8 days. 

"Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs"

On to the report is clear that CI Tokjat did not gave you any time and showed poor roleplay and open fire that quick. 

Action taken rule 2.2 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back