What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Armistice Day 2019

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Today we sat silent for 2 minutes while we remembered those who gave their lives in World War One.

RPUKARMISTICE.jpg

Thank you very much to all those who attended. Lest We Forget.

@FeA_JeTZz its a yearly thing we do for those who want to pay respects together or cannot attend events IRL

This was the 6th event

I respect that massively, as I currently serve within the armed forces I take this so importantly. It's important we remember those who have fallen, who serve and veterans. Thankyou.  

Really happy to see this still happened in the end, would have been a shame to break tradition. ❤️

Was a great event to set up hats off to admins for making it happen. Loved all 18 frames of it ❤️

Great respect for everyone who was there and for the community manegement for making this event it really shows that this community is really nice and have much respect

@keirt all the honor goes to @CC Gordon and the rest of gold command they carried it from idea to actual event withing 24 hours 

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't know the community did this. Gutted I couldn't of been involved. 

RIP Veterans ❤️ 

Back