What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Armistice Day 2019

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Today we sat silent for 2 minutes while we remembered those who gave their lives in World War One.

RPUKARMISTICE.jpg

Thank you very much to all those who attended. Lest We Forget.

@FeA_JeTZz its a yearly thing we do for those who want to pay respects together or cannot attend events IRL

This was the 6th event

I respect that massively, as I currently serve within the armed forces I take this so importantly. It's important we remember those who have fallen, who serve and veterans. Thankyou.  

Really happy to see this still happened in the end, would have been a shame to break tradition. ❤️

Was a great event to set up hats off to admins for making it happen. Loved all 18 frames of it ❤️

Great respect for everyone who was there and for the community manegement for making this event it really shows that this community is really nice and have much respect

@keirt all the honor goes to @CC Gordon and the rest of gold command they carried it from idea to actual event withing 24 hours 

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't know the community did this. Gutted I couldn't of been involved. 

RIP Veterans ❤️ 

Back