What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - xxCometxX - 11/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxCometxX

In-game Name
Conor

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/11/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.
No reason, just says kicked.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being toxic in chat and flaming after a death.

Why should we unban you ?
I was in a bad mood and didn't mean what I said. Personally I feel a permanent ban for flaming someone is overkill and I feel I deserve a second chance. I joined this server as the other roleplay servers I have played have toxic communities with a large number of immature players and no law or order whatsoever. This server is much more different and for the better and I want to be a part of that. I do not want to go back to the toxic servers.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Correct steamID: 76561198243994072

You kind off contradict yourself in your appeal? Your ban was for being extremely toxic behavior in side-chat towards another player but you are also claiming that you do not want to go back to those toxic servers? So why wouldn't you want to go back to these toxic servers, but you are extremely toxic on RPUK?

Also, do you really think that this is not worthy of a permanent ban:

(Unknown) Conor: Has this cunt removed all my cars too then?

(Direct) Conor: Why've you got to be a noncey cunt

(Unknown) Conor: Shut up you wet fuck

(Unknown) Conor: FUckiogn nonce

(Unknown) Conor: No ,sick of pricks in this game

(Unknown) Conor: SOrt your life out you gypsy

I didn't contradict myself at all. As stated I was having a bad day and not in a good mood. The player who killed me was being toxic in voice comms and that's why I lashed out so aggressively in chat. I'm never usually this toxic and I regret it very much. I do not think those are worthy of a permanent ban whatsoever. I believe a warning or a mute for so many days is sufficient. That or a temp ban. Perm is too far.

You say you had a bad day. What if you have a new bad day how can we be sure that you will not go out in a toxic behavior again ?

And having a toxic behavior like you is a perm ban in our community as we do not want people that show any kind of attitude like yours towards any of our members.  

One of your members was the one who provoked me to behave this way. I keep to myself when in a poor mood as everyone should. I only flipped because this guy found it funny to taunt me while I was in the dying state. I apologise for my actions and it wont happen again. That I promise.

So you are saying is our fault that you went mad and start being toxic ? 

How've you gotten that from what I said? The individuals responsible for his actions the way I am for mine. He was definitely old enough to know better than to provoke people but did it anyway. In what way is that your fault?

One of your members was the one who provoked me to behave this way
What kind of members are we talking about hen ? when you wrote it like that i took as you meant staff steam.

But let's say you got provoke again what will you different if it happen again ?

Just a normal player on the server. If I were to be provoked again, I'd tone the language down for sure and try to keep myself calm so I dont rage again. I'd ask them to stop and if not, wouldnt respond

Gonna give you a chance again to come back. 

If found out again that you use this kind of language you will not be able to come back.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back