What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - charlito - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebediah Jalalai

Your In-game name

Jebedongus Jalalongus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

charlito

Date of the incident

11/12/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friends heli apparently got initiated on and they started chasing him in another heli while shooting at him so I decided to get there and help out in any way possible. My friend decided to land in agios and try to fight back.

To help my friend I decided to land on a roof and try to initiate on the first rebel I saw there. Unfortunately this rebel was charlito. With no words said he knocked me out in the middle of my initiation and he proceeded to ziptie me with no words said at all proclaiming ''you saiud you were his friend''.

I don't normally report people but with this certain individual this is a common theme. He seems to have no perception of what ''high quality RP'' is. We had a situation earlier with him where we wanted to talk to him on teamspeak where he showed no interest in doing so. I felt as if his stance wouldn't change so I didn't call him there for this situation. I could not be asked to deal with his attitude in sidechat again. I think charlito has been given a lot of chances to come back to the server but I don't think he has refreshed himself on any of the rules and doesn't have the right attitude towards people to actually listen to them in liasons and actually use the feedback given to him to improve his knowledge of the rules.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNc7-5BYPAM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

From my point of view:

I am already in a gunfight, you then come up and state to me that you are friends with the person I am fighting, as well as drawing your weapon. From this point seems to me like you are involving yourself quite explicitly in the active gunfight and I knock you out as a result, honestly looking back I feel I could have shot you there from the moment you told me you was his friend and drew your weapon, because in that situation you could have shot me all the same.

The opportunity to roleplay was at the start of the entire situation where we ordered your friend to land his helicopter, which he refused to do and we fired upon it after making threats, your friend then takes this opportunity to land and fire back at us, which is around where your video begins.

I will admit its my mistake for not roleplaying putting the zipties on you but as I was being shot from 2 directions after immediately knocking you out I hope you can understand I was under some stress.

We had a situation earlier with him where we wanted to talk to him on teamspeak
I don't see how this is relevant and in said situation you didn't ask me to come to teamspeak at any point, additionally your friend called me a discriminatory term in that situation so I don't see why you've brought this up. I am happy to talk to anyone about any situation, you didn't inform me of wanting to liase then and you didn't here, if you are still willing to talk about the situation and resolve it I am happy to do so.

Why is your footage muted when vlad is talking at 2:13 in the video, followed by "don't report me" from vlad ? @Jebediah Jalalai

because in that situation you could have shot me all the same.
No initiation for friends had been made whassoever so no, I couldn't shoot and you couldn't shoot me. You should understand this if you are getting in gunfights as a rebel. This is why I initiated seperately.

Your chance to roleplay was right there when I initiated. You could have counterinitiated or anything like that. Instead you choose to directly knock me out midsentence without any words. You obviously was not being shot from 2 angles since me and mccarthy were the only people involved. He wasn't even shooting back at you. I do not understand the need to lie about ''being shot from 2 angles''. It doesn't mitigate your fail RP. 

Us asking you to teamspeak in another situation I understand might be seen as irrelevant but with the attitude you continue to display it's clear that you will never change your standpoint. 

as for the muting part it's because we were a group of friends in a locked room saying words that to be honest weren't too bad but I don't want anyone to get offended by anything said therefore I decided to mute it out to make the chance of anyone getting offended obsolete. If any staff requires an unmuted version that would not be a problem as the words said wasn't that bad at all. I just really don't want to offend anyone. You're talking about me making irreleveant points but you try to shift the focus to something that really doesn't have anything to do with the situation whatsoever.

I feel as if you are very quick to pick on other people's alleged rulebreaks but you haven't read up on them well enough yourself. I stand by my beliefs that you did not offer any roleplay towards me and made it worse by restraining me without a word. 

To me it's clear that you do not learn from past mistakes (coming out of a ban of this exact nature) and therefore I feel as if trying to reolve this with you will be useless.

No initiation for friends had been made whassoever so no, I couldn't shoot and you couldn't shoot me. You should understand this if you are getting in gunfights as a rebel. This is why I initiated seperately.
Yes, you initiated yourself and your friends in to a gunfight in which I was already initiated and clear to shoot the hostiles. Correct me if I am wrong but once a gunfight has begun, you are allowed to shoot anyone involved?

Your chance to roleplay was right there when I initiated. You could have counterinitiated or anything like that. Instead you choose to directly knock me out midsentence without any words. You obviously was not being shot from 2 angles since me and mccarthy were the only people involved. He wasn't even shooting back at you. I do not understand the need to lie about ''being shot from 2 angles''. It doesn't mitigate your fail RP. 
He had shot back at us, as we went in for a landing, making the situation an active gunfight.

In my view, the moment you pulled your weapon with clear malicious intent in an active gunfight with armed rebels (that you was fully aware of) made you fair game to be attacked.

There is no need to accuse me of lying I was initially shot from the house, and then from the side of the street, 2 seperate directions within a short amount of time. As someone who has a mental problem with sensory overload perhaps you can empathise with me when I tell you it was a very high stress situation for me, and roleplaying putting zipties on you was something that skipped my mind, I am sorry about that.

I feel as if you are very quick to pick on other people's alleged rulebreaks but you haven't read up on them well enough yourself. I stand by my beliefs that you did not offer any roleplay towards me and made it worse by restraining me without a word. 

To me it's clear that you do not learn from past mistakes (coming out of a ban of this exact nature) and therefore I feel as if trying to reolve this with you will be useless.
I am not disputing that I didn't offer you in particular any roleplay in that situation. The situation was an active gunfight between myself and another individual, which you then chose to get involved in.

Correct me if I am wrong man, but if there is already a gunfight going on and you explicitly involve yourself in that, does that not make you liable to be shot? 

This is a really tricky one to deal with. 

First your video is cutting sound at one point. 

You need to upload a video where the initiation is there is no way for us to know how the initiation was.

You running up to a guy that is in a gunfight with your gun drawn and first you say that you are friend with the guy that is in the gunfight. 

Yes there should be some kind of roleplay but looking at it he is in a gunfight already and again is not helping him that you already have your gun drawn. 

If you had run up to him with your gun on the back the outcome could probably come out way better that is did.

For all the reasons above the report is rejected.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back