What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Krimson Elysium - 11/12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Buttersnips

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
ABT

Reason given for your ban.
Skiddie by ABT is all it says

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe it was RDM in safezone as Police, cso buttersnips was my name

Why should we unban you ?
I'd like to play as a civ, last time I played was a year and a half ago and I'd like to just be civilian please

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
No

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Can you send me your RPT file via PM from when you logged into the server just before 6PM GMT.

This can be found by pasting the following into your windows file explorer (in the address bar)

Code:
%LocalAppData%\Arma 3
In this folder there will be a few RPT files, send the one timestamped with when you launched arma

Last edited by a moderator:
@Krimson Elysium Please send this as soon as possible as these files are rotated out by arma.

Please reply soon or this appeal will be declined and if you don't provide the information requested, you will possibly not have a chance to fulfill the request asked by Jaffa. 

HI guys,

DM'd Jaffa and told them I would post this RPT today.

After searching my file explorer I don't have any files matching this type. I think this is due to me very recently upgrading my HDD and SSD.

Is there any way this can be fixed?

How convenient

Maybe you should plug in your old hard drive and have a look! without that RPT your going to find it very hard to return here

Did you go to Arma 3 folder within your local AppData as instructed?

%LocalAppData%\Arma 3

000k1AOOVyRUdBMuroFEkQKWYJqYhFTto9uIh.png

000k2oH7rocDKGsietxH2cLwEE6Cwom82c96H.png

Found it - Expect PM now Jaffa! Thanks for your patience.

Wilco I really don't understand the immediate hostility but you do you bud 🙂 I just wanna play the game again!

Files received - a member of the dev team will respond once the information is reviewed and a decision has been made.

Upon review we have decided to revoke this automatic ban.

As a further note, don't bump appeals. Appeals can and do get denied or put on hold for that, rules and expectations on unban appeals can be found linked below for future reference.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back