What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Malfang7 - RDM<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Crawford

Your In-game name

Charles Crawford

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Malfang7

Date of the incident

11/12/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After a crash against police at Telos fuel and long minutes of an intense scene, it ended up in a active situation between rebels (my gang) and the police on the spot, during the gunfight arround min 1:45 of the video its visible to see 2 rebels getting even closer to the gunfight (for unknown reasons), moments later, with the gunfight still on progress, 1 rebel picks up the cops car, and comes to me, I told him the leave or else he would be shot aswell. From my POV I could barely hear what he was saying, or if he was even speaking english, from what I got was that I was shooting him/ or why I shot him, and To stop shooting the cops? Something like that, a few minutes forward as I moved my spot, I got shot from the back by the same guy... (In my opinion a bit of bait?). I asked him if He would like to chat about it in ts, he said till the situation is over??? What situation? A few hours later asked him if he wanted to discuss about and got a no for an answer and that I was stalking him??

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFznex4R0jY&amp;t=1s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You told me to leave the area or you will kill me. I counter initiated with low RP same as you. you didnt follow my orders and left. I saw an opportunity to shoot to kill and took it. If you have trouble hearing what im saying than i have a vid to prove it. Se nothing wrong whit this other than yourself. By the looks of it i showed up to gas station to get some RP. seemed it was beeing robbed. Now if im correct robbing a gasstation with people set up is quite baity and that was done by you if im correct.

First of all, I didn't hear anything from you, and what I heard I questioned myself if you were even speaking English,

Secondly I told you to leave or you were getting shot as you were getting involved in something that wasn't between you or your gang, and you came complain on getting shot driving a police veichle from my point of view seeking for a gunfight, do you seriously expect me to do a full and all written stamente saying please good sir leave the area, as I'm getting shot at. 

3 point, in no way I was baiting for a gunfight, that phrase from yours makes no sense at all, I went to help my colleagues that were trapped in that building, you can even hear from the video(if you even opened it) that we were not looking for a gun fight, and the Telos fuel wasn't even getting robbed, that's some serious accusations your saying on me... (+edit: during the video it shows that the gas station wasn't even being robbed and that AFTER the shots were fired between cops and rebels, you came closer for a good RP?? Fishy) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe whatever you want mate. I did an initiation and that was it. Video will be up from my POV just not rn as im away from my main pc and cannot get the clip uploaded.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back