What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Dimitri Gorbatschov - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamedude50210

Your In-game name

wmoor

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dimitri Gorbatschov

Date of the incident

11/13/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

12:54

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The incident began with attempted VDM and ended with RDM. My friend and I had been standing on the sidewalk having a conversation for at least 5 minutes. We had just got back from taking a tourist to get his firearm license via my legal taxi cab business. We had seen the car that hit us pass by when we got back to town, parked the car, and began our conversation. Then the car, coming from the opposite direction this time, went from the road onto the sidewalk hitting both of us. We were in town so we didn't die. My friend and I decided to follow his car to speak with the driver and he hit me a second time while I was approaching the car, still on the sidewalk (The second attempt was caught on video and is clearly intentional). Moments after the second hit and run I found the car abandoned on the side of the road and as I approached it to view the license plate and paint job (as it was obvious the driver was not going to speak with me and had fled the area), no gun in hand and in my taxi driver uniform, and I was gunned down with no initiation. After killing me, he approached my body and fired 4 more times. He got into his car and drove off, and then shots from my friend can be heard hitting the driver's car. Also, to clarify, the person seen in the video climbing onto the roof of the broken down building was my friend, the shooter can be seen in a crouched position against a wall in front of his car. I did not know the position of the shooter until reviewing the footage. The driver never said a word during this encounter and did not stay behind to be talked to, however my friend had begun opening fire on his car because he shot me to death so it's probably best he fled anyway (and this is not mentioning the fact that he opened fire on me after I was bleeding out as I am %100 sure he had no intentions of speaking). I tried the keybinds to pull up my phone to call for medical but was unable to do so (I still don't know all the keybinds and limitations) however when I asked in OOC chat all I got was RP not breaking character and a threat so clearly I am misunderstanding how that works and I apologize for that. I tried resolving the situation even after the first and second acts of attempted murder and was met with bullets. If straight up murder is something that should be reported to the police I will gladly do that, but this was definitely RDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/yszEFnShFFk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be noted that for some reason my voice was not recorded during this encounter because I quickly used Win+Alt+R to begin recording after I got ran over, however, you can see the direct communication tab come up in the bottom left. 

ive got aditional footage of this if need be mine shows him repeatedly running me over in greenzone then repeating it in kav square

ive got aditional footage of this if need be mine shows him repeatedly running me over in greenzone then repeating it in kav square

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

he did get a 25 hour ban but thats stupid considering in this play session he did the following

vdmed p13 resulting in his death

poor/low quality rp by compleatly ignoring me pretending to be afk whilst i revived him

proceeded to kill p13 and run away once i had left 

stole p13s car and then used it to vdm some more (his car got impounded and he stole p13s beast hatchback)

vdmed me at hospital <---see my vid

vdmed the guy in this post 

me some more<--- also my vid

so yeah 24 hours is weak sauce for someone this bad

As the rdm ban you see in the video is for killing police this report will be action on the new rdm.

As you put in a video where is name never show up it cannot be action on the vdm part. 

Action taken rule 2.2 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back