What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Dragon Tattoo | Qilin Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Dragon Tattoo | Qilin

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

O_LSV_02_unarmed_F

Explain your creation:

As they are currently no custom qilins skins on the server available for civs (i believe) i feel as if it would make for a nice addition for civs and something new texture wise which i think is important to change it up abit. Each skin is around 117 kb and can be done in any colour needed.

43e1ecf932c76853b13dd9852bb8f41b.jpg.25dea848bf28ff8ae7dcbd4ecaf76bb0.jpg

f2daaabb74585ad8b69f16e9565ac27a.jpg.406f1db2fe6394675ffeb6409624d70e.jpg
63252140ed1d3d267830a003bb9409e3 (1).jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you do this for Taru's Orcas and Ifrits? Would be dope to have them in these colours + black/white etc

Would mount up to a way to large file due to the taru being dependant on 4 seperate skins.

As for orcas and ifrits that could definately be done quite easily, i have a "skin set" of these kinds of vehicles and uniforms with the stealth suit and survival fatigues in this picture however currently not sure if i would want to use it on here. 

dragontattoo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Would mount up to a way to large file due to the taru being dependant on 4 seperate skins.

As for orcas and ifrits that could definately be done quite easily, i have a "skin set" of these kinds of vehicles and uniforms with the stealth suit and survival fatigues in this picture however currently not sure if i would want to use it on here. 

View attachment 13984
fire

To confirm.... Yes we are fussy with file size but where skins will be loved and used it doesn't matter.

What does matter is having loads of 1mb skins no one uses! pretty pointless... hence the new suggestion system where members can upload what they want to see if there is enough interest from others!

To confirm.... Yes we are fussy with file size but where skins will be loved and used it doesn't matter.

What does matter is having loads of 1mb skins no one uses! pretty pointless... hence the new suggestion system where members can upload what they want to see if there is enough interest from others!
Fair enough, coming from other communities where i've put up textures the file size has been very strict and textures compressed to the fully to allow for more skins and choices for the players. Skins like the Posiedon mohawk rarely gets used and could in my eyes be put to much better use. 

This is so true

"Another one!!" as Brenda from Bristol would say!

Well done @Butch another one that a community member has made that the community has voted for! Can you send to email@roleplay.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back