What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - SGT Akula [4412] - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz

Your In-game name

Cass

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Akula [4412]

Date of the incident

11/14/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We tried to have words with Akula who were running around like a headless chicken at the Auction House. He decided to go ahead and hit my friend Charlito with his car (Had plenty of space, specifically backed into him), Charlito shouted off an initiation without either of us firing any bullets, whilst a random civilian shot a shot or two with his handgun. We speeded after them as i wanted to have a word about how the officer literally just hit my mate with his car and fled the scene hit and run style. Whilst Charlito speaks of wanting to stop and rip him out his car and whatnot, we made the decision to pull right up next to them, where my friend hops out to re-initiate. The issue arises when mister Akula yells out "IF YOU PULL A GUN OUT YOU WILL BE SHOT", Charlito already having a gun out being instantly gunned down. He then proceeded to give Charlito a 100k ticket, came to liason after a rather catty note, admitted to no wrong-doing, claiming he had provided "high quality roleplay", landing us here at report a player as we feel that we were not given sufficent roleplay in this scenario.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5dcd8b215134a0490f/akula-situation
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Had plenty of space, specifically backed into him)
This is not true i didnt have any space to leave and as you can see at 0:17 your friend begins to run towards my car and  gets himself run over which is his fault as I didn't intentionally use the car as a weapon to run him over.

You can also see at 0:26 someone is attempting to shoot at my car after being encouraged by what I presumed also as your friends to do so. I then agreed with the other cops around that I would go to the kore bend where we would set up a spike strip. That of course didnt go to plan so I told you not to pull a weapons as sort of a last chance warning  to not shoot you as I was in reason to do so. You begin to chase me around the car with the intent to knock me out as you can see 2:32 so I shot you. You guys obv had the intent to shoot me out the car or when I stopped in any given chance so I dont see what does not give you the reason to believe that  I wouldn't shoot back after you did open fire on my car. I am very sure that you are aware of the rules on here to be putting up a report and such so its not the best idea to be encouraging others to break server rules (1.8)  and also swearing/(malicous) words out of roleplay to another player @imaK/charlito. This is a stupid report of you guys of a situation that didnt go your way where I was In full reason to shoot back at you. (sorry for the typos and things that dont make sense i didnt know if i can draft this)

@charlito

I am very sure that you are aware of the rules on here to be putting up a report and such so its not the best idea to be encouraging others to break server rules (1.8)  and also swearing/(malicous) words out of roleplay to another player @imaK/charlito.
What are you chatting about? I jokingly said to VDM you back and never swore at you lol. Please stop trying to derail the report.

You didn't provide any high quality roleplay before shooting, and reversed on purpose to VDM me when you didn't need to reverse at all to move out of there.

You can also see at 0:26 someone is attempting to shoot at my car after being encouraged by what I presumed also as your friends to do so.
The person shooting weren't at all involved with us - The person yelling to open fire after the initiation had no correlation with us. 

I am very sure that you are aware of the rules on here to be putting up a report and such so its not the best idea to be encouraging others to break server rules (1.8)
Clear banter

and also swearing/(malicous) words out of roleplay to another player @imaK/charlito.
It wasn't really meant as an out of character thing, but rather as a within roleplay sort of situation, as in you make poor ingame decisions. There was nothing out of character malicious intended - and I certainly do apologise if it felt that way.

At the end of the day - as we ever so gracefully tried to explain to you in liason, We personally fired no bullets, you still provided us absolutely no quality roleplay as you did not speak a single word during the situation. Although the mistake can be understood - that is what liasons are for. The main issue is that you joined with a bad attitude, refused to compromise or allow either of us to explain the issue, and simply told us to "deal with it elsewhere", aka a player report, then proceeded to abrubtly leave the lobby. We're not bad people, We're not looking to specifically go out there to get anyone - We just want a good environment on the server. A liason is supposed to be a solution - Not a defensive refusal to compromise. At the end of the day, we got 0 roleplay, you arrested imak, took his gun and gave him a 100k fine. We didn't feel the rp given sufficed. Thereby we reported. This could have been solved easily in a liason if for not yourself ever so gracefully choosing not to.

Thank you.

If your main  issue is me not really wanting to be told by you and charlito how I should press w-a-s-d in a while i drive game after i am sure I was in not doing anything wrong this is not what the report is for and I dont think that I have to come in the channel in  the first place .I was in full reason to shoot because as I left someone was shooting at my car you guys were obv aware of this and continued to follow so I presumed that  it was you I could have gotten out my car before I got to kore bend and shot you out the car without saying anything. When you guys got revived I read your rights and stuff and told you what you guys where under arrest for. I would have taken both your guns and given you a fine yourself to as sort of a 2nd degree to the case as you go in the video and you knew the intentions of the driver to "mince me out" but the senior cop on the scene said that we should just let you go.

If your main  issue is me not really wanting to be told by you and charlito how I should press w-a-s-d in a while i drive game after i am sure I was in not doing anything wrong this is not what the report is for
We were briefly talking about that, but when asked if you provided high quality roleplay you replied yes. You had not given us a single word in that whole situation. Your attitude was quite atrocious - Hence why we ended here.

What I'm trying to say is

My friend initiate > We don't shoot  > Someone else outside of our control shoots > We recieved no rp. We go to rp with you. Charlito gets instantly shot after a sloppy initiation > We bring you to liason, in vain trying very hard to explain to you it was not us shooting

You had every right to shoot at us, from your point of view. The issue was simply that this could have SO easily been solved in liason - as we were TRYING so hard to do. However - you gave us nothing but a snarky attitude and stormed off. I'm going to repeat myself - You gave us no actual roleplay. Someone else more or less rdm'd you without our control. You gave us a bad attitude in liason. That is why we ended up here. We just want to have a good time playing on a server we dedicated unspeakable hours to - Attitude like this really spoils the experience. We have simply tried to resolve this, but I don't feel that it is getting through to you, @akulamatata

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turn up your sound and listen to 0:28 again thats your own fault that you got people involved so I didnt really have to so I was in reason to shoot you. Also your friend tried to knock me out even before I shot him. Your video does not even show what happened after of when I read your rights and stuff, I dont think Ill bother replying to any more of your responses because your not reading when I have said for like the 4th time now.  Ill leave it from here to be looked at by the staff member when it eventually will.

Turn up your sound and listen to 0:28 again thats your own fault that you got people involved
He was already shooting before then quite frankly.

Your video does not even show what happened after of when I read your rights and stuff,
Yeah. It doesn't show you providing roleplay after you already restrained him, took his gear off of him and was giving him a 100k fine.

I dont think Ill bother replying to any more of your responses because your not reading when I have said for like the 4th time now.  Ill leave it from here to be looked at by the staff member when it eventually will.
So be it - Your replies aren't required. I just ever so kindly hope you get an attitude fix in the future - Not everyone is out to get you. People come on this game to wind down and relax - not to have people act downright disrespectful and defensive. It spoils the whole experience, at the end of the day it is an roleplay server - don't forget that.

Thanks for your time. Leaving this to staff.

Your video does show a guy getting hit but that can be desync he getting hit by and since is only one time and your video is not showing it was on popuse i cannat action on the vdm.

Looking at the end Charlito claim to be rdm but the fact is police already as been fired open up on. 

You run around the car with your gun drawn in the animation and you try to knock out the cop before getting kill. 

Report is rejected no rule  was broken 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back