What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - dinoliam2002 - 11/14/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinoliam2002

In-game Name
larry zulu

Steam ID
76561198239265956/

The date of your ban.
11/14/19

Member of the team that banned you.
deav

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was robbing a random guy while he was zipptied then two -three randoms came over and was repeatly knocking me out no warning of friends in the area no waring of them going too knock me out and the where about too kill and rob me so I ABORTED TOO LOBBY too stop them from rdming me and when went too log back in I wa banned even tho I was being rdmed

Why should we unban you ?
because its not my fault admins are bias

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

As i was the one that banned you and from my view you said "i cannot deal with this kind of shit" and then you lost connection ! 

You didn't log to lobby you didn't log on the server ! in fact you tried to log back  on 1 hour later to find yourself banned. 

Why should we unban you ?
because its not my fault admins are bias
You think you getting yourself unbanned for calling us bias ? 

Yes i unpluged my pc because i was being onocked out constantly without eniation so i left and let it cool down and came back but what really annoys me is that when ever someone does this shit too me i never see them banned for it only me i robbed someone and followed all the rules i even let them go straight after then about 5-6 people came with the same gang tag and repeatedly knocked me out with no warning  and as i wasn't recording i didn't wanna loose my stuff so i just left i didn't combat log as i wasnt in combat because i wasn't enishiated on probably so i couldnt break the 2.5 rule as i haven't broken it

So right now you blame everyone else that you got banned and also you are lying in your appeal. 

How the fock am i lying u power seeking cunt who the fock u think u are my focking mom or dad. I blame the wankers who kept knocking me out without warning like your focking servers say they have too like i said bias if i knock them out like they did too me i would be ban appeling for rdm not combat logging get off your focking high horse your an admin on a game not a real god u child grow up its a game and i didn't wanna lose my stuff cuz of cunts like you breaking rules getting away with it and when someone challenges u  or stops the abuse they get banned and have to deal with little shits like you thinking there better then everyone else  because u have powes in a game i know u  will all just say oh his just salty well man i aint im just sayin as it is now stop being an arse whole and we will talk cival then.

Oh and man if u say im lyinh because i said aborted too lobby insted of unpluged my pc then shut the fuck up same difference 

I have friends who play this server and i di honestly love it ive got about 2000hrs on arma and most of that is on your servers because it is most the time the most realistic but calm down on the banning without knowing the situation first man stop being trigger happy with bans and not just u i know there are other admins who ban people too i aint picking u out just come on man its a laugh to have some fun not a focking exam man chill the fock out and i might of been a bit aggressive but i dont like being called a liar so i might of got a bit carried away.

Last edited by a moderator:
who the fock u think
He is a staffmember who had to deal with you breaking rules. i think he sti ll deserves a certain amount of respect. 
or do you always talk like that to people? 
its not the first time you got yourself banned. And your attitude is showing you are not wanting to be part of this community. 
Therefore your ban will not be lifted! 

DENIED 21/11/2019

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back