What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

formidabant outfit

Wayfarer

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
formidabant outfit

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

U_B_T_Sniper_F

Explain your creation:

A blacked out Ghillie suit perfect for this season! (or possible night based illicit activity, whatever floats your boat) with an added skull mask to strike an imposing figure to your enemies... or possible tax collectors.

I would really love feedback. Please don't murder me.

20191117150610_1.jpg

20191114212247_1.jpg.ee7ec10453004182f4602d67a84ed25e.jpg

​

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I´d say remove the red part on the mask and add a black jaw or something like the picture below, any chance we could get a pic of the skin from behind?

e8af34ea2ab83b2f9bf25b26dfc5da60.png

I´d say remove the red part on the mask and add a black jaw or something like the picture below, any chance we could get a pic of the skin from behind?

View attachment 13985
Sure thing, here is a picture from the back. 20191114230312_1.jpg

The red part is actually the mouth of the balaclava, I could try removing that 20191114230552_1.jpg

This would actually be dope if we had a little part of the island filled with snow just on the ground not like coming from above but idk if that is possible

This afaik is the only way to have snow at all without using mods however running it on a full pop server might severly increase desync and client fps

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Butch You can actually run a script clientside that just puts snow around you as you run around

I fear however for the people with potatos.... it could tip them over the edge

@Butch You can actually run a script clientside that just puts snow around you as you run around

I fear however for the people with potatos.... it could tip them over the edge
Kavala is already a slideshow for the potato crew unfortunately

Any feed back on what is wrong/ doesn't work with this skin would be appreciated 

+1 i think this skin in unique and refreshing looking forward to see it in the game! 

2tCSFUmxveeg8.gif

Back