What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Liam - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

theSADgamer

Your In-game name

ediots

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Liam

Date of the incident

11/15/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

this kind sir landed into a green zone and told him that the law doesnt allow it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/bAF75L-CXe4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Okay, for a start you have not tried to resolve it with me. Also this is but a 27 second video. do you wish to share the rest of the video so we can see the context to this? also you not once told me that "the law doesnt allow it". but maybe in the extended verison of the video you did. For context just incase you "dont have the rest of the video", as i recall i flew over diamond mine and saw you there. i go to land and you drive away. along the road i de camp on you and tell you to pull over the Hemtt, while i was pulling out my gun (decamp script). however you proceed to drive into the greenzone, and even after i try to inform you of what you've done, all be it rather irritated. it was clear you knew what i was on about. but you still proceed to store the vehicle and then attempt to irritate me even further, which would be clear if you had the full video. I also feel like this report is an attempt to carry that on. Overall this report seems very petty, un necessary, and not to mention the fact you lied in it. 

To add, im going to quote the rule i am shown in violation of.

"(2.13) Please keep all aviation 300m above any greenzone excluding the airport (This is to make sure any roleplay is not disturbed)."

As stated this is 6AM, 3 people on the server, roleplay in that greenzone is not being disturbed. and i couldn't if i wanted to since my heli was out of fuel and i had to land very quick anyways, limiting my safe landing places. this can be somewhat proved as i am seen re fueling my helicopter so i can move it. 

I know that just because of the time, and the player number, that is no reason to go around breaking rules. However this is a minor rule put in place to stop trolling, and mentioned, disturbing roleplay. This report is purley you trying to find whatever you can to try and get me in trouble for whatever reason..

Last edited by a moderator:
i did try and resolve it with you before hand. i told you you cant be here and you kindly told me to f off. than i thought lets record this. you came to the diamond proc i heard you coming in i drove away. you landed it. idk what you said or anything i dint see you pull out your gun cuz its hard to see you in the mirror than you proceed to follow me and tell me whats wrong with me even tho your bad rp isnt a reason to scold me on things. also i think refeuling in a green zone isnt a thing no matter what. im not trying to go after you for whatever reason. i want you to know the rules (2.13) Please keep all aviation 300m above any greenzone excluding the airport (This is to make sure any roleplay is not disturbed)." (doesnt matter how late it is) anyway i dont wish you to be banned or anything other than a rule check. and i think that you did that yourself. so im already happy with the result.

The rule landing in gz is not a bannable rule only if been caught multi times. 

Usually people lose the heli for the restart and a kick from the server which make them unable to connect the 3 min.

If caught multi times landing in gz heli will be scrap by admins but again not a ban able rule. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back