What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - [FaCe] Ragnarok - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziitoz

Your In-game name

Mr. Red

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[FaCe] Ragnarok

Date of the incident

11/15/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was minding my own business when suddenly I get the word someone is breaking in to my barn, so I head to store my blackfish and get a vehicle out. I drive into a town where I notice and get told that my friend Timo is being shot at by some rebels. Driving into town I don't spot anyone and I try to get a decent encounter in once I get the location of a person thats apparently really close to me. However when i drive forward out of cover I get instantly shot without any prior confrontation or situation being present.

His argument upon confrontation was "Its common sense that if someone is spotting in an area with an active gunfight you shoot them no matter what"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx1w1zrx2NQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

may i request 3 min upon you dying, also why is there no mic capture of you? cant tell me your friend was talking to him self for this whole time can you?

apart from that, all my friends where shot out of a quilin while driving up. yet you see no problem in that? at the tome of timo shooting them no one has shot yet except me and timo.

ill stay quiet till i see a unedited video and a extended version if possible.

@killersky I know you are gonna grab this as me trying to hide something but there was an issue with my shadowplay for a while not capturing my mic, turned out to be an easy fix which i fixed few days after, the entire situation is in the video nothing else needed.

Apologies for the inconvenience of the audio not being captured by me, if it's needed I can try to get Timos clip and see if he has audio, however as this is not me I cant make any promises

yeah it really does and im not going to call you out on that one, thats for the staff to decide.

the 2 keywords here from you are spot and confrontation. 

here is a quote from you 

*Driving into town I don't spot anyone and I try to get a decent encounte*

you knew exactly what you were getring into, my friends were sprayed out during approach, sure all fair games. because they are involved.

and so where you, in your own words you said you were trying to spot someone. in your video your see hidden behind a 2 story building, and timo briefly responding to something you said. then you decided to drive forward which led to your death.

in my perspective it looked like you were spotting for him and when you drove near me i quickly looked inside and saw a geared rebel. and decided to open fire.

we talked to staff after, and he only gave his opinion and it seems you didnt agree upon it unless i missed something. and i know its just a opinion and not a final decision.

i would have felt sorry for you if yoh werent actually involved(which you were) but come on man, use your common sense.

during an active gunfight in middles of nowhere, where litterally no one ever goes unless for their house. a car pulles up from behind cover with a geared rebel, what else could you be? a friendly neighbor?

they whole gunfight was unneeded in your first place as it was kind of baity.

we were raiding a barn and see a mh9.hovering next to us, upon firing 2 set of warning shots(one even with suppressor taken off) he did not leave.

he waited to take shots and land for the gunfight...

@killersky Thing with the mh9 was that he didn't see tracers before you hit him and then he fled upon which you chased him, thats his reason for the fight. I myself did go into town to spot someone indeed, key thing you are obviously ignoring is that I was trying to initiate as I was, once again, not part of the situation as of yet. Not only this but how do you think I was giving timo information when HE marked on the map for me where you were which you can see in the video provided. Your story about me spotting for him doesnt make sense whatsoever as I did not see anyone at any point in the video.

As for the common sense thing, common sense is something we should use yes but to a certain extent. For example you wouldn't shoot someone for kidnapping your friend without any words being exchanged would you? I sure hope not.

I sense a bit of spite in your replies unfortunately and if bad attitude starts to arise I will kindly leave this to the admins, Thanks for your reply.

first off all you shouldnt feel anything from my texts, as i send them in a neutral way and am not at any point offensive of any sort. and yoh assuming that is completely up to you, at this point we should leave it to staff. since i dont feel like you want this to resolve unless it favors you.

why do i feel this way? when we were on ts you were litterally putting words in my mouth saying i swore at you in discord which i didnt. on ts you also said you werent there to spot anyone yet here there is a different story, you friend receaved 2 sets of tracers. yet when timo seen or heard shots his responde was*ow bad aim haha* instead of ow im getting warned maybe i should leave.

for the initiation part, there was an active gunfight between rebel and rebel. you were a rebel shots are fired, you are spotting. so if you saw me or didnt really isnt my problem. i saw you and you friend saw me he said there was someone close by you from the original post ""Driving into town I don't spot anyone and I try to get a decent encounter in once I get the location of a person thats apparently really close to me. ""

so what you expect? i let a rebel with a gun to walk up to me and initiate on me mid gunfight with rebels? thats not common sense in my opinion.

and for some reason you ignored my part of reply regarding timo spraying my guys out of the car everytime. would love a response to that.

edit:

an unedited video/with audio from zittox side would probably clear out some confusions

Last edited by a moderator:
@killersky That is an unedited video as i stated in my very first reply, as for the part where he sprays your friends out i have already said that is because they were with you when you shot at the heli and acutually hit it making them part of it, and at that time i were close to or at advanced. I did try to spot a rebel in the town but not spot for Timo, since there seems to be a huge misunderstanding here im going to clear that up.

I go into town to SPOT for rebels that are shooting at my friend, not to give information which I at no point in the video did (you would've heard that from Timos responses) The reason for me SPOTTING for a rebel is that I need to initiate in order to save my friend because if I just shoot I would've rdmd you and you probably wouldn't have been happy about that. So yes I did spot but not for Timo, for me to initiate which I have said from the very beginning.

Once again with the mic audio, IF staff sees that as me trying to hide something or if it would make a difference on the report which it won't I will happily try to fetch it off of Timo provided he still has the footage. However since this is a few days ago he might've deleted it.

As for the discord part, Im sorry if you didnt swear at me I know I said you did in ts but you came in very hostile and agressive to what i thought was a private channel with me and a mate in, storming in there was just shocking and not pleasant. I would want to resolve it but in fact when providing the video to staff a member said (whos name is irellevant at this point in time) Yeah thats clear cut rdm. At the time I was going to contact you but you were nowhere to be found, neither in game 'nor on ts hence the report. You seemed to have left as soon as we started waiting for the video. Apologies for it taking so long I prefer to render in 3440x1440 as it is my native resolution, if you were in a hurry you couldve let me know and I wouldve changed resolution of the rendering making it alot faster.

I agree with you lets leave it up to staff at this point, its not going to be solved by us writing paragraph after paragraph as one thing or the other seems to be unclear, however if anything is unclear please ask me and I will do my best to clarify it. Thanks.

Edit:

I do have a few files both before my recent vacation of 18 days and after (I think about 3 total) directly from shadowplay without microphone audio that i would be able to show staff (both the creation and last edited date to prove i havent tampered with them, because why would i have a 15, 12 and 3gig file of gameplay without my audio unless it acutually was a problem i was having)

Last edited by a moderator:
@killersky That is an unedited video as i stated in my very first reply, as for the part where he sprays your friends out i have already said that is because they were with you when you shot at the heli and acutually hit it making them part of it, and at that time i were close to or at advanced. I did try to spot a rebel in the town but not spot for Timo, since there seems to be a huge misunderstanding here im going to clear that up.

I go into town to SPOT for rebels that are shooting at my friend, not to give information which I at no point in the video did (you would've heard that from Timos responses) The reason for me SPOTTING for a rebel is that I need to initiate in order to save my friend because if I just shoot I would've rdmd you and you probably wouldn't have been happy about that. So yes I did spot but not for Timo, for me to initiate which I have said from the very beginning.

Once again with the mic audio, IF staff sees that as me trying to hide something or if it would make a difference on the report which it won't I will happily try to fetch it off of Timo provided he still has the footage. However since this is a few days ago he might've deleted it.

As for the discord part, Im sorry if you didnt swear at me I know I said you did in ts but you came in very hostile and agressive to what i thought was a private channel with me and a mate in, storming in there was just shocking and not pleasant. I would want to resolve it but in fact when providing the video to staff a member said (whos name is irellevant at this point in time) Yeah thats clear cut rdm. At the time I was going to contact you but you were nowhere to be found, neither in game 'nor on ts hence the report. You seemed to have left as soon as we started waiting for the video. Apologies for it taking so long I prefer to render in 3440x1440 as it is my native resolution, if you were in a hurry you couldve let me know and I wouldve changed resolution of the rendering making it alot faster.

I agree with you lets leave it up to staff at this point, its not going to be solved by us writing paragraph after paragraph as one thing or the other seems to be unclear, however if anything is unclear please ask me and I will do my best to clarify it. Thanks.

Edit:

I do have a few files both before my recent vacation of 18 days and after (I think about 3 total) directly from shadowplay without microphone audio that i would be able to show staff (both the creation and last edited date to prove i havent tampered with them, because why would i have a 15, 12 and 3gig file of gameplay without my audio unless it acutually was a problem i was having)
lets just wait for staff at this point, regarding me leaving as soon as we were waiting for video is just another assumption from your side.

i stayed for an extended amount time, but you cant expect me to stay in ts and wait for more then 30 min just for you to render a video. i did infact message Matt to inform me once im needed or the video is there. but did not get any msges. then i was called to some real life issues and there for left. if you wanted to resolve privately you could have txt me on forums. maybe its relevant to tagg the staff who gave his opinion on it being a clear rdm. so i can get his explanation and input to learn from this if it was indeed my fault.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Killersky, you should know better.

Put plain and simply, if you believe a rulebreak to have occurred it does not give you the right to take matters into your own hands and start shooting other people out of vehicles. That is what the report system is for, and that is why you have quite rightly found yourself here.
Just because the player "knew what they were getting into" does not excuse lack of roleplay or correct target identification on your part. 

As such you will be issued for 2.2 under a 24 hour cooldown for your actions. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back