What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

NHS Offroad | Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead
NHS Offroad | Cover

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

C_Offroad_01_covered_F (Selection 0 + 2)

Explain your creation:

The return of the NHS offroad which utalizes the "new" off-road cover animation/variant. The photoshop file has 2 parts, the main offroad section and the cover section (which includes all additional details for roof rack and speakers etc if wanted) The battenberg uses the same colours used by the server to match the existing NHS vehicle textures. Photoshop texture file included so can be optimized/altered if needed, also has the ability to be quickly adapted to a police or different varient using my template provided.

Whilst I understand the comments of NHS has loads of skins or too many skins on the server, a simple replacement could be done, my idea is to remove the 2 NHS hatchback skin variants and just use the same skin for both.
• Added roleplay depth for NHS members (Allowing them to roleplay properly as a "response unit" which is something I and quite a few have always wanted not just "fast as sh*t unit")
• Added progression within the NHS 'lacking' road incident response department

Intended Implementation

Road incident responder tier 2 reward

Texture images provided on full ultra settings and 150% sample rate, which is what I play on and shows the textures best.

1.jpg.0d48e804afe3962ff6546b82a80c3b4e.jpg

2.jpg.27ecffd23cd5319a38ff1b9306bf1727.jpg

​

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Big +1 Really want this sexy vehicle as a Medic. Turning up to the scene looking swanky 

looks rad, and more believable to turn up to a hillside than an ambulance. PLUS ONE

I love it, it looks very good. I was never in RIR but I would definetly love to see this implemented in the NHS.

I was never sold on the original offroad, but this covered one is awesome!

This was previously added to the game as there was a need for a new NHS vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back