What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPUK Game Giveaway (RDR2 / SWJFA)

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead
p5tHwQl.png

Chance to win either Red Dead Redemption 2 or Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

(your choice)

​

To win simply reply to this forum post with which game you would like to win, and for an extra chance to win you can let us know what you like about Roleplay.co.uk​

The draw will take place on Sunday 17/11/2019 Evening

Giveaway open to everyone in the community, good luck to anyone who enters.​

​

​

​

​

There is also a similar giveaway tonight (15/11/19) only on Vladic Ka's Stream! Must be present to win, checkout his stream for more information on the giveaway.

​

A single game will be given away through this post, the options availalble dependant on winnners choice.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Rockstar Games Launcher

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order - Origin

Last edited by a moderator:
count me in for this one.

i like that most players are always up for a conversation there is always a lot of difersity 

gonna be star wars

Last edited by a moderator:
RDR2 please!

Just like proving your all worse than a cripple with less fingers 🙄😂

RDR2 please

The community is what's kept me here over the past couple of years 😄

Red dead

The people i have met from the community and how fucking funny some hobos can be 🤣

Red Dead Redemption II

What i like about the server is the community the countless people ive made friends with and the always different roleplay that has and still is keeping me going with not just rpuk but arma 3 in general its honestly one of my most played games just for this reason.

SWJ: FO ❤️ Been thrashing Star Wars Battlefront 2 recently. Feels so fucking good slashing someone with a lightsaber xD

*Moderate cRiNgE WARNING*

The thing I like most about RPUK is that it gives people like myself a way to rehabilitate in ways that the average person may not think of. I myself was dysfunctional as fuck before I started role playing and never abide'd  by any rules or would even try to get along with certain people in the slightest. Now I can co-exist and even talk to people like a normal functioning person! WOW THE MADNESS. The community definitely can make your time on the Server worth while and have met a lot of people who would put time out just to chat/ rehabilitate. 

10/10 Would Recommend RPUK Again. 

Rdr2 - Love the shitfest that is Kavala and all the weird rp situations that happen there

well im already playing SWJFA with orgin access.. so would like RDR2.

The thing i love is the memes and good times you have with the other members of the community. Much banter.

Back