What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Brandon R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon R

In-game Name

BrandsPickled or Brandon (Brandon (2))

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/102359-permanent-ban-appeal-brandspickleeee-denied/?tab=comments#comment-584657
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because I was making a server which Fuel on shitbitRoleplay as a "Designer" / "Developer".

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been working a lot and made my own business making personalised mugs for people.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return to play with my old mates Haywire & Samuari (Tipton). And meet all the new people in Altis.

Why should we unban you ?

I would like to be unbanned to play with my old mates @Haywire & @Tipton. I am sorry for the past of my selfishness and disrespectfulness, I would love to come back to this community to have a great laugh and just have the banter with players I use to have with players. This was my first server server I played on for Roleplay brought from @Tipton back in 2015-2016! I Loved it since day one, Yes I wanted to help and make a server with Fuel because I wanted to see what its like behind the scene with files and editing etc. But again I am sorry and I would love to have another chance to play RR again with everyone.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you still a bit of a dickhead towards people, Someone who steals shit and advertises elsewhere ? Any plans or desire to do this again in the future ?

Are you still a bit of a dickhead towards people, Someone who steals shit and advertises elsewhere ? Any plans or desire to do this again in the future ?
Ive calmed down.  I dont attend to be a developer for anyone because havent got the time because of my business and my work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back