What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Remove Faction Server 2 Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Remove Faction Server 2 Channels

Brief Summary:

Remove the server 2 faction channels

Detailed Suggestion:

Kinda simple really remove all factions server 2 channels as they are not used at all and not needed.

What improvement will this make to our Teamspeak:

You don't have to scroll down 2 miles to get to wherever you wanna go. Cleans up the teamspeak abit aswell having only utilised rooms.

What might people dislike about your suggestion:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You confirm you have looked into this and it is possible on Teamspeak:

Yes

But then there isn’t the fun realisation that everyone has been patrolling in server 2 channels for a restart!

I get what you're throwing down but i'm on the fence about this what about the slim moments that server 2 goes up (i know its rear) and the is no server 2 channels

Also i think if you press this buttionbuttion.PNG

it makes all the channels except yours minimise so you wouldn't have to scroll as long i know its not the best solution but its kida one.

the slim moments that server 2 goes up (i know its rear) and the is no server 2 channels
In the past when it has indeed been up there has been very few occasions of factions going on it in my experience, what mainly happens is rebels go off to farm in peace and surely some of the server 1 rooms could be edited quite easily to server 2 or w/e. Kinda doubt there is a need for server 2 now or in the future except on holidays.

The less rooms there are the more kb/s of voice data you get per room if i'm not mistaken. So less rooms would mean better quality teamspeak!

fatty bump cba with scrolling 2 miles to get where i want to!

Could even just replace it with one gen ops channel. I doubt if server 2 ever does go online there will be more than 10 cops for example.

just turn all the server 2 channels into server 1 channels 4 heli channels and 2 rir and move add the remainder into gen ops cause we could use a couple more heli med channels because when we get busy we have to share helimed and rir channels which gets confusing

just turn all the server 2 channels into server 1 channels 4 heli channels and 2 rir and move add the remainder into gen ops cause we could use a couple more heli med channels because when we get busy we have to share helimed and rir channels which gets confusing
For medics specifically there are 6 channels. If the heli channels have ppl in and you don’t want to talk to anyone just join it and mute up, if full and you wanna talk w ya mate then just join a general channel and still fly - it isn’t an overly big deal

Bur the other factions have plenty of channels already so would only need a couple of gen ops channels for s2 and that’s it

For medics specifically there are 6 channels. If the heli channels have ppl in and you don’t want to talk to anyone just join it and mute up, if full and you wanna talk w ya mate then just join a general channel and still fly - it isn’t an overly big deal

Bur the other factions have plenty of channels already so would only need a couple of gen ops channels for s2 and that’s it
there shouldnt be abyone in your channel to mute if there on your patrol and muting undermines the entire nhs whisper system that we are pushing for all medics to adopt 

sharing a channel causes issues and confusion especially when your given info to your callsign via whisper only to discover its for the other heli med or other med squatting in your channel this has happened example below

helimed 1-5 this is genpat 1-1 just to let you know that situations active 
!!!! looks around shrugs n leaves the patients
then find out that theres anouther heli med squatting in the channel who the original message was meant for

as for using a genpat channel this is poor asset management the reason for the channels is it lets people know whos doing what if you want to talk to a heli you know thats 5-6 if you want a RIR you know thats 4 putting heli meds into genpats just maximises the confusion

its not a big deal really we want like 5 extra channels for the braches which pales in comparison to the 8 channels per division which the police have and the perfect use for the unused server 2 channels

theres no real downside to it that you can really oppose if we do this keys wont be a issue as wed adopt the police system and go from 7 keybinds to 4 total by using branch whispers 

Server 2 Rooms have been removed from all factions.

Moving to Implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back