What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Remove the need to roleplay with VDMers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaK

Remove the need to roleplay with VDMers.

Detailed Rule Suggestion:

In kavala at least once per day we have some kid running people over in cars.

Despite this we still need to provide high quality roleplay as per the rules, despite these people having no regard for them, quite frankly nobody wants to provide RP to these people, and I think we should have the right to shoot them on sight.

Outline how your rule will improve the server/community:

It will stop players having to provide roleplay to people who are here to blatantly break the rules. Seems really pointless to have to roleplay with idiots like that.

Think about any bad points your rule suggestion might have:

Perhaps could be abused in cases of accidental VDM.

What punishment if any should breach of this rule have:

N/A

I highly agree with this one. 
Had it happen to me multiple times.
I mean, why would we be wasting our time to roleplay with someone who doesnt even care about rules and roleplay? 
Let us just shoot them staight away, they are just trying to ruin our experience.
Big 1+ to this

This will just be used as a loophole to start gunfights etc it’s a roleplay server if you get hit by a car act like it , it’s not a big deal.

From what admins have told me. If someone has tried to kill you with a vehicle you are allowed to fire upon them as they did try to attempt to murder you with a car 🙂 
Don't meet fire with fire, please send an admin request.

This will just be used as a loophole to start gunfights etc it’s a roleplay server if you get hit by a car act like it , it’s not a big deal.
Hes right! Plus people will be claiming someone else VDMed them etc, I know the majority wouldn't but you cannot leave a loophole like this to be abused

Just contact an admin or record the person vdming and report it on the forums.

How about instead of gunning people down, you try and talk to them or just send an admin request so admins can explain the rules to them?

How about instead of gunning people down, you try and talk to them or just send an admin request so admins can explain the rules to them?
You really think trollers give a fuck about the rules or when you try to talk to them? They are just gonna keep vdming you mate 😂

Hes right! Plus people will be claiming someone else VDMed them etc, I know the majority wouldn't but you cannot leave a loophole like this to be abused

Just contact an admin or record the person vdming and report it on the forums.
gunna need to get this framed, I'm right everyone you heard it here first.

Due to the votes and after an internal discussion this has been moved to rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back