What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - dog1144 - 11/17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog1144

In-game Name
Mikkel Houe

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/17/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Racisme screaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned because I and someone else was screaming nigga at someone, who was also screaming it back at us. We weren't paying attention to what were are doing

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned. It was just a stupid mistake and it wasn't meant to harass I was just screaming back at them without a second thought I'm deeply sorry I don't like racism and I respect all types of people, color, and race. I have also read all the rules again just to make sure I will never break any of them ever again. I was just stupid, and I hope you can take my formal apology and my word for that I'm deeply sorry.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
When you came to ts and spoke to me and Mryan you told us you did not do it and it was someone else and know you write that you did to it. Why did you lie the first time we spoke to you ?

I dont really think i said it wasnt me. I was just telling you that me and someone else we saying stuff and they we also annoying us. Im sorry if i may have phrased my self wrong

You did claim that is was not you and we then explain to you that we can clearly see who is speaking in admin cam. 

But anyway can you find the rule you broke and quote it to us and  then explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place.

(1.2) Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.

That's the rule i broke. I really wasnt thinking of what i did as racism or hatred against the black poeple, as i really dont care about what colour you are.

You have the rule in the server to insure that poeple are feeling safe no matter what they are born like or who they have becomed

Gonna let you back ingame but don't do stuff like that again otherwise you will not get a chance again 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back