What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

I Am Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastNickLeft

"This Is the Way"
Unlinked
I Am Speed

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

C_Hatchback_01_sport_F

Explain your creation:

Bright red racing hatchback sport for all the speeders!

mcqee.jpg.215f8a0a63281147fb84e31ffdfe19e5.jpg

mqk.jpg.e9d7e1bf4b5f31c45dbef9c0e3f976d3.jpg

mqqueen11.jpg.f8e21641b2e290b60f7666f26f54ab75.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

Looks great Nick! Big +1 from me, def looking forward to what more you got mate

This is brilliant roleplay

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely would be awesome to see this. Could use it for big racing/ derby events. Would be fresh to see this zooming around full of new hobos 😂👏🏽

Good skin, probably will have copyright issues though as it's from Disney/Pixar.
Legally I think the most they would do is issue a cease and desist and there wouldn’t be any further action. But I really can’t see them ever caring about it. If companies were to care about this sort of stuff KFC would have issued a lawsuit to a certain server a long time ago

Legally I think the most they would do is issue a cease and desist and there wouldn’t be any further action. But I really can’t see them ever caring about it. If companies were to care about this sort of stuff KFC would have issued a lawsuit to a certain server a long time ago
Yh other servers have various companies like Adidas on their skins and realistically international billion $ companies aren't going to bothered if a community of a few hundred use there logo/name. If anything its just some free advertising for them.

@LastNickLeft We moved away from anything real world a long time ago to skins/textures that have there own spin on things... any chance of making this a little less similar in terms of looks and sayings to a certain car the kids love ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back