What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Creating a RP Company

The Mother

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Irela
Creating a Role-Play Company

I'm thinking about making a company for my civilian career. 

but, I also want it to be professional and serious, in that it isn't just a registered title, but a fully fledged company. 

The company in question would be a private security service. 

If I wanted to pursue with the idea, would I have to speak to a specific person about registering it? Preferably, I'd want to have a page on the forum to list all the necessary details. 
If not possible, then at least a link to a customisable Doc. 

Ask any questions and I'll try to answer with the best ideas I have currently to help us both along!

Thanks for reading!

Sophie "Helena Aurelia"

You can make a thread in the rebels and gangs section of the forum.

Additionally if you want TS channels you need to meet the gang player count. 

Like said above although the section isn’t just for gangs. You can make a thread with all the information and a recruitment form if you wish, as well as making your own documents if you desire. But you will need to make a thread for TS channels 

In terms of making your company legal within RP you will need to arrange a meeting with police command to see what weapons etc you will be allowed to use above pistols if any.

It has been done in the past and would be nice to see another legal security group.

If you get all the right documentation from the police and some sort of go ahead from them then I'd like to invest.

Thank you, everyone! 

I'll put all of your helpful advice to use!

Back