What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Advanced Weapon License

Cookieman

First off, I'm sorry if i couldve found the answer elsewhere, I checked the search option in the Forum and asked multiple other players, without success tho, sadly.

So I was trying to buy some Weapon from the advanced weapon shop. It wouldnt let me: "Shop error - Not permitted to access this shop"

Other players suggested to buy the license for those weapons in that very same shop, though i cannot buy any licenses there (see screenshots).

Am I searching at the wrong place or is there something buggy?

I just started playing after about 4 years break, but i'm quite sure I already bought ARs in the past. Don't know what happened in the past..

so.. help pls? 🙂

Greetings,

The dude with the Cookies

ArmA 3 Screenshot 2019.11.18 - 16.12.56.77.png

You need to buy the standard rebel license for 500K then go to advanced and buy the imports license for 10mil 🙂 

Yeah like @Finbarrr said, once you purchase the regular rebel license you'll then have the availability to buy the Advanced one. 

Back