What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Linx_unban_again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linx_unban_again

In-game Name

Linx

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

was banned for making a meme video

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

playing here

Why do you want to return ?

like i said in the emails i have a lot of mates who play here / sit in the channels that i want to speak to plus the new CoD is trash and i dont really play anything else

Why should we unban you ?

thought i would give it a couple days for the dust to settle before i make an appeal however were back here again for the same thing i was just unbanned for, now where do i begin. After our talk through emails it was clear that that you thought i didnt learn my lesson from the last ban however, that video i made came no where near the last video i made to be honest me and a lot of other people thought that there was nothing wrong with it hence why i linked it with stavik in the channel, there was nothing in there that would offend any member of the community just a public conversation that was put over a video and some music. The intent for that video was not to "force" or "celebrate" tadworth leaving the server like i said in the emails none of us knew he was going to leave the community entirely plus the video was uploaded before he put his leaving post up on the forums we all thought he was either going to step down or have a more harsh punishment. I think the whole situation that occurred in the discord was blown way out of proportion no one wanted tadworth to leave the server but to just take a bigger punishment than he got originally for the ghosthawk situation. Im not even in the RPUK discord nor am i in the police so i couldn't actually see what was being said other than i knew it was all being said in the public police channel meaning that any member of the police could see it so none of the conversations was private. Like you said in the emails "maybe i should question my own decisions" yes it probably wasn’t the wisest thing for me to do coming off a ban where I made a video but this one was completely different and i believe it was taken in the wrong light, like i said when we was speaking the video isn't viable on youtube anymore. You can clearly see from this gyazo https://gyazo.com/2826d12e0156d82497b9f0ef56e189b0 i didn't want tadworth to leave the server, since i got unbanned i was having some decent RP sessions, wasn't causing any trouble and overall just having a good time. i have well and truly learnt my lesson and i know now that i cant make any sort of videos/meme videos at all and you wont see any from me in the future if i was to be given another chance. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You get banned for making silly little videos... you come back on a golden chance to rejoin this community and you go and create a silly little video about a member of the community

You say you have now learnt your lesson... surely you should of learnt that before and not have made a further video about another member of this community ?

i understand that i was given a golden chance to return to the community and i am thankful for that, like i said that video was not made with the intent of effecting another member of the community and was taken the complete wrong way. Like i have said this video had no images of anyone here nor did i write anything about that specific member in the video i didn't even have any input into what was said in the discord, i thought that video would have been alright if im honest because the main goal was to just make people laugh hence why i made it but it obviously wasnt alright and i now know that there simply cannot be any videos made of any person who is in this community.

@Linx_unban_again No it was taken the way of someone who makes videos about people making another one about a member of the community who was ousted from his position and the community by people who rarely Roleplay and are just here to cause drama.

Your goal was to make people laugh at someone else's expense, We do not do that here 

@Wilco like i said i had no involvement in what was said in the discord that night i personally didn't want tadworth to leave the server however i did agree with him getting a bigger punishment for the situation with ghosthawk, from what i herd spoon done a lot less to get kicked out but thats another conversation on its own. Its not up to me if people want to roleplay or not if they choose to do the bare minimum that is their own choice as for the drama thats also up to them. I'm not involved in that group of people for the most part of what happens on the server just outside. Don't really know what else to say to be honest other than i know yous dont do that here and for some reason i went and done it like a tit and it wont happen again and you can have my promise on that

@Linx_unban_again Its another conversation and not something members should decide on or take action on other than the staff team.

If i see any more shit edited videos from you about members of this community there wont be any further appeals, Grow up!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back