What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

NHS ~ St John's Rescue Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Shelby

NHS ~ St John's Rescue Boat

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

B_Boat_Transport_01_F

Explain your creation:

NHS boats are currently untextured in Arma 3, so, I decided I was going to texture them. I ended up making a St John's Cross Rescue boat and after feedback from @Phoenix, he suggested I created an RNLI boat which would be the second variant.

20191119223540_1.jpg.fe6ebf4ff87553195396dafe62977c1a.jpg

20191119224912_1.jpg.e9c42275a206b6ac8d690df6dc39ba8c.jpg

​

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

Also Have a version without the flags if the flags become an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the skins but dont think we need them this server has no water based activities so its rare to find people in boats much less people on the sea needing medics due to them drowning 80% of the time.

Skins look nice, but the boat which are used is the motor boat, and even Then that is infrequent. Normally a medic is just dropped out of a heli, you put the guy in and then take them to shore, not drive the boat. I have used a boat twice since being in the NHS, and one of those occasions was to get out to the storm queen when on an RIR patrol, whilst the other was a dead guy in kavala bay

Skins look nice, but the boat which are used is the motor boat, and even Then that is infrequent. Normally a medic is just dropped out of a heli, you put the guy in and then take them to shore, not drive the boat. I have used a boat twice since being in the NHS, and one of those occasions was to get out to the storm queen when on an RIR patrol, whilst the other was a dead guy in kavala bay

@WiredFox Unfortunately the community hasn't voted for this one

Thank you very much for your submission, better luck next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back