GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

New H.M Location | Domes

Butch

Question

New H.M Location | Domes

Explain your map design:

I suggest moving the H.M to Telos domes, the current hm has been there for quite some time now and i and many others feel like it is time for a change. The vault itself would be found in one of the many domes where you would have to break in like before and plant the charge. The only change that has been made to the compound is the addition of a barrack for some more places rebels can defend and hold.

If successfully approved I confirm I will email the .sqm to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

I confirm there are no floating objects & damage and simulation have been disabled:

Yes

I confirm my map design was created in Eden Editor:

Yes

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1
  • PagChomp 1

24 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Mark_02 said:

Just so Poseidon have an better chance of robbing it 😛

its a nah from me.

(even know I'm away atm)

Not really, we don't need a location change to win hm however many community members have said (including me) that a change would be good which is why i posted this. You don't need to turn every suggestion into a shitfest with comments about Poseidon. Honestly just tiring at this point and honestly i don't know why you are commeting as it won't affect you at all...

This suggestion would honestly make little difference to how "easy" it is to win a hm for Poseidon cause it is not transport stage will still be as long (probably longer) due to our gold buyer being located so far away.

14 minutes ago, 3FingerGaming said:

Yes!!! Only con is people who already own the domes! 

Might be the only thing but surely other domes can be created elsewhere for those few ppl that actually own one.

8 minutes ago, MrLongSlong said:

Might be a fair few cases of breaking NLR of people flying over to advanced to get re geared, but most would fly around, overall though a good idea , would like to see be implemented.

I would hope that people don’t get witch hunted for “breaking nlr” by flying over to get to AW, but most people are smart enough to take the jet around it so it shouldn’t be an issue. 

with the domes currently being prestige rewards, and Poseidon base taking one of only 4 personal domes which can be purchased, there will have to be something done about that. Maybe add 5 or so small domes around the map for people to get, and the. Add a few more gang domes around the map too. But as Long as that is done +1

would be nice to see a proper cqc hm where MRAPS are logical to be used. 

• Like 4

One thing thinking about it though is the fact that the domes are paper, and half the panels are transparent. In the one with the vault there could also be a cargo hq for that final stand off defence and give people a chance of filling the trucks without what guy blindly spraying through the side of the dome and getting everyone 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jebediah Jalalai said:

Would be a way better location.

More spots to take cover from snipers and you wouldn't get wiped by someone lagging in the HM building spraying you while not even visible on your screen.

Fat +1

until i bench you with a mar10... YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME JEDADEBBABABABABA JALALALALSIIISIALALAI

• Feelsbadman 1
3 minutes ago, Shuttle said:

I think that this will be too easy for rebels to hold, just need to put trucks in the entrances to the compound and it's an easy bank

Not really. Taru MRAP drops into the compound, shooting in, taru drops in general, stealing the trucks blocking the bank, and it would also then be harder for rebels to leave the compound if you spike the entrances, and easier to disable their MRAPS, so it comes around and goes around 

29 minutes ago, Shuttle said:

I think that this will be too easy for rebels to hold, just need to put trucks in the entrances to the compound and it's an easy bank

Harder to transport it out tho, spike the exits and yer done. Benching is also a very easy option if there is no counter benches i´d say it is quite balanced and works well on other servers.

• Like 1