ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Riz

PC Romly [5794]

Riz

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known):

PC Romly [5794]

Time and date of incident:

2019/11/21 17:40

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible:

A civilian was fleeing from the police. PC Romly had placed a spike strip in the entrance of the parking area - However a truck with an innocent civilian unknowingly passed over it and broke the spikestrip. His front tires went out, and the officer in question started very angrily yelling that he was a "fucking idiot", then loudly announced that he was going to be placed under arrest "perverting the course of justice", and was ordered to get out of the truck. The civilian exited the vehicle explaining that he was just trying to park his truck. From that point - Romly begins questioning him about why he's "driving with broken tires", saying that he needs to get his tires fixed. Given that I used to work within the ARAC community - I figured i'd give him a hand and replace his tires whilst he was talking to the officer. I state that I'll get them fixed up, I'm an ex-mechanic. This is where romly decides to turn to me with his  tazer out stating to "stop touching the evidence, if you carry on touching the evidence you will be tazed". I immediately remove my hands from the vehicle and state that you asked for his tires to be fixed, so I'm fixing his truck. I stand up and state "Sorry officer-" and get cut off by being horribly tazed, for absolutely no reason at all. Romly stating "No cheek, let that be a lesson for all of you, No cheek." I was appalled by this officers unprofessional agression and eagerness of using force - hence why we were landed here, in a PCC. 

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint:

A stern talking to regarding the attitude towards civilians and eagerness of using force, as the officer in question is representing the police department incredibly poorly.

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:

https://plays.tv/video/5dd6cf2375641938cd/romly-5794-

(I do apologise for the small cut - My recording accidentally revealed something I did not intend on putting in - it's only a few seconds cut which had nothing meaningful in them regarding this PCC)

Edited by Perspective
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 12

Romly

I'd like to remind everyone that we're playing a game, and I was joking. That is all. Deal with it how you please. 

The man received compensation cash and a repair kit.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 9

Riz
2 minutes ago, Romly said:

I'd like to remind everyone that we're playing a game, and I was joking. That is all. Deal with it how you please. 

The man received compensation cash and a repair kit.

//Good thing PCC's are handled within roleplay then 😉 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 4
  • PagChomp 1

Serratoni

i personally gave the man in the truck compensation from my own wages mate, which we didn't have to do, think you just saw the whole situation in the opposite way we saw it, which is just unfortunate.

sciencefreak74

Dear @Perspective

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against PC Romly [5794]. We aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Assistant Chief Constable Sciencefreak                                                                                    

kLq8WQX.png

•  

Romly

Everyone was laughing, we were all joking, all was merry, you even had a tint of a laugh in your voice, it sounded like you were smiling when you were talking but, you still felt the need to report this.

If you're looking for hobbies to take up some spare time, may I suggest pottery.

It's very peaceful and relaxing and through a challenging but enjoyable process of trial and error you finish the process with a rewarding sculpture that you can take away from the experience. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

Riz
47 minutes ago, Romly said:

Everyone was laughing, we were all joking, all was merry, you even had a tint of a laugh in your voice, it sounded like you were smiling when you were talking but, you still felt the need to report this.

It wasn't really an issue until you decided to directly taze me for absolutely no reason. The attitude was atrocious - hence this PCC. You are representing your constabulary poorly, and thereby a pcc was made accordingly 😉

Thank you for the suggestion, i will make sure to look into pottery!

Edited by Perspective
  • Facepalm 3
  • PagChomp 1

Romly

But I must admit, you're right. As a Police officer,  I was not conducting myself professionally.

I'm a "Probationary" Police Constable, and I have been for nearly 3 months, I might be the first prob PC to get a Police holiday, and this is why.

I'm not very professional and I apologise that you didn't enjoy the encounter.

Romell Dudley - Probationary Police Constable - West Altis  [5794]

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2
  • PagChomp 1

sciencefreak74

Dear @Perspective

I have reviewed your complaint against PC Romly [5794] and come to the following conclusion.

The attitude and actions shown by PPC Romly are not what we count as acceptable in the Altis Police Service. Throughout the video he acted unprofessional, inappropriate and without showing adequate knowledge of the use of limited force. As such, PPC Romly will return to the rank of PCSO tier 2 and must re-complete his FA with a member of Academy before being returned to the rank of PPC. 

Kind regards,

Assistant Chief Constable Sciencefreak   

kLq8WQX.png

• Facepalm 6