What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - ppc Romly - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Mcnabb

Your In-game name

Jake Mcnabb

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ppc Romly

Date of the incident

11/21/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was issuing the police with compliance demands for them to place their weapons in the car and get out and before i could finish what I was saying they proceed to run me over and drive off with no apologies, I see this was intentional to stop me being able to disable/kill them.

i went to look for the player and the were not around to be liaised with

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Y-eZcUPC8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like everyone wants a piece of Romly today...

So, dear Senior Police reading this..

and also If any admin was watching this situation that'd be great.

This situation went on for nearly an hour, and in all this kufuffle, you also ran me over. Funny you left that part out.

Also you didn't look to liaise with me. I was in your company for a good 45 mins and you did not ask once.

This is a revenge report because your salty I busted you and took your gun. You took the one dodgy thing I did in 50 mins and left out all yours like, breaking RP, VDMing me, going AFK for about 20 mins without typing a message saying you were going.

So yep. When the senior Police read this and are dealing my "punishment" bear this in mind. I might have had some on record but at the time I wasn't so butt hurt to the point where I thought when you knocked me over with your HEMTT it needed recording and reporting. I just.. got up. Wow. Can you believe it. Fucking ridiculous.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

before you try to play this out to be an accident as you can see in this video even after thave vdm'ed me i still get out apologise when he runs in to the side of my truck, not my fault a box truck is attempting to ram me, I've gone out my way to avoid it but yet he proceeds.
yes i did go a.f.k not for 20 probably about 5 or so while i was in the back of the car i did say i was going to sleep in the back as they were dribbling the whole way there genuinely being ear fucks as one of them decided to get as close as possible  to there mic to the point i had to take my headphones off until we arrived at the prison.now is states clearly in the rules do not call for people to ts until the situation was over i sat in prison cutting and uploading the video no point of going to ts without the video or we would  be sitting about for 15 or so while i was sorting it out .and for the record this was going to be reported from when it happend not becouse of the incedent what accoured after it, what you done was textbook vdm to stop me from shooting you.

Well, you didn't mention this in the original report and you wouldn't have if I didn't bring it up.

So therefore. You hid it.

The three boxes you tick before reporting are. "This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!" and you hid part of the truth.

and.. "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting" You didn't attempt this.

and last but not least. "This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)"

This is 100% a revenge report because you're angry about my Hawaii Five 0 style bust. (Video coming soon)

So you ticked all three boxes but you shouldn't have ticked any.

Not more response from me, I'm going to let the staff deal with it.

Peace homie.

@Romly @Jake Mcnabb no stupid gifs or pointless comments please... If you got nothing else to add to it don't post until asked, as it's a waste of time going through irrelevant posts.

Thank you 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@DELETER here's the clip  with my voice boosted shows what occurred between the 2 previous videos as well hope this is what you require to proceed with this reportheres a remasterd one with my voice boosted shows what occourd between the 2 prevous videos

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you for the upload of a longere video and with sound this time. 

As seen in the video i do believe there was no desync when you went in front of the car and Romly did drive over you on purpose.

Action taken rule 2.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back