What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Sex god - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Robert

Your In-game name

krist

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sex god

Date of the incident

11/22/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving from the Airport (in the mainland) to my house and I crashed on the way there. I proceeded on and went to my house. Realising I didn't have any medkits I went to Kore Fuel down the street from my house to get some. When I arrived I took 2k from my bank, bough 6 medkits and was patching myself up outside when two guys arrived in a powler. One got out and went behind me as I was patching up and said something along the lines of "hands up". I turned around to look at him to see a 9mm pistol in my face. Because I was crouching I could not put my hands up so I started to rise as he shot me and knocked me down. Then 3 seconds later, without saying another word he executed me. May I remind you he didn't give me a chance to even comply with his orders. I attempted to communicate with him, by sending him a message telling him to come on TS3 to talk about what happened, he didn't respond after multiple tries therefore I made this report. From my point of view his sence of roleplay was really bad and so was the quality of it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/937810c7620a74fbfba2192c0011b326
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back