What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Plays.tv to end support

Henry Atlas

December 15th play.tv will no longer be supported and all upload and download services will be ending.sad times.teally like plays alot can run it in the background doesn't use a load of resources question is does anyone else have recommendations for recording software that is not a massive resource hog?

how am i going to make my roleplay targies now, dammit looks like where switching back to good ol geforce experience 

I think they've mentioned you can download all of your clips @Charles Vane Hopefully you'll have the time to save whatever you don't wanna loose. 

I've used shadow play and never had any problems! 

Aye you have until the 15th december to be able to dl all your stuff I'm just really gutted cause it's a great bit of kit I can just let it run and not worry if I had certain situations recorded 

Last edited by a moderator:
So are they completely shutting down or only shutting down the web side of it. Will we still be able to record locally?

Time to go back to one of these bad bois

u_10140126.jpg

So are they completely shutting down or only shutting down the web side of it. Will we still be able to record locally?
i'm not entirely sure tbh mate i'm hoping we can still record locally and then upload to the youtoobs.

Never liked plays.tv due to all the bugs, but it was the easiest recording/ clipping software to use. 

I think they've mentioned you can download all of your clips @Charles Vane Hopefully you'll have the time to save whatever you don't wanna loose. 
@Charles Vane will be too busy with his potatoes Warwick😂

i use Radeon Relive its actually quite good tbh not sure if its resource hungry but i dont notice any drops in performance 

Back