What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Bacon Farrel - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whongcheng

Your In-game name

Whongcheng

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bacon Farrel

Date of the incident

11/23/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

after some prating in Kavala green zone, we agreed to square up outside the green zone, he then made unreliable initiation and shoot me dead immediately upon my exit of the green zone, he did not give me the opportunity to react nor did he embrace any roleplay he solely desired the kill. i reached out to him on teamspeak to ask him why he did this, he answered that we have been butting heads for a while and so he wanted to kill me, he then said he articulated with an admin and that the admin declared it was ok as he made initiation i then claimed its not ok, i inquired which admin he spoke with he did not grant me that information he was unvilling to cooporate further and so i brought it to the forums, and here we are.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSfDkeqp_Xk&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

i told i will kill you when you step out from the area and you clearly cut that scene out ! and it was a tense  situation between us  , and i tried to resolve it on teamspeak and you didnt whant to ! 

Just to be CLEAR you cant initiate from the GREEENzone.. as you said that you know the rules, you should have know that. and it whas not tenze at all.. all you did whas calling me a retard in greenzone. im not gona repsond to this any more and shall wait for the admins. 

That has obviously been editied to make it look like its RDM can you upload the full video and not a 14 sec clip
you are not involved in this so stay out of it, dont know who you are

you did it yourself ?  lol i didnt call u a r''''tard why are you lying ? i called u stupid communist ! and alot more but not that word so stop lying 

Last edited by a moderator:
 he then said he articulated with an admin and that the admin declared it was ok as he made initiation i then claimed its not ok, i inquired which admin he spoke with he did not grant me that information he was unvilling to cooporate further 
@Baconmaster which admin did you speak with? 

@Matt MSc  i only said i talked to a admin how long a should wait to let the other person have a chance to react and he told me it all depends on the situation ect if its a tense situation , to be honest it was like 4-5 weeks but i think it was @Valen Bell

@Matt MSc  i only said i talked to a admin how long a should wait to let the other person have a chance to react and he told me it all depends on the situation ect if its a tense situation , to be honest it was like 4-5 weeks but i think it was @Valen Bell
So you've taken something valen said over a month ago entirely out of context and tried to use it to blackmail is what I'm reading here.

I think at this point it would be wise to keep further comments to any new evidence or summarising points.

Final warning to anyone else who wants to comment that is not involved, 2 week restrictions will apply. 

this is a longer video i am involved so for god sake dont give me no 2 week restrictions 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Okay, so here's how I see what happened here. 

In the longer video we can clearly see that there is a long period of Hostile roleplay that began before the video starts and continues throughout the video. Both parties are very clear on what is going to happen when they leave the green zone. @Whongcheng even has a gun brought to him in order to escalate this from a fight of words to bullets. 
Both parties eventually leave the green zone.
The overexcited @Baconmaster yells for you to put your hands up and then promptly blows you away @Whongcheng

On the basis of the longer video there's nothing random about this. It has a clear roleplay backing behind the murder. Ergo something happened and you two knuckleheads have gone from words to weapons. 
Neither of you are using the green zone as protection as you both exit the zone. 
Roleplay doesn't end and start afresh because the map no longer has fuzzy green bits. 

That being said - This isn't an inference to start precedent. Common sense would apply in that just because there is no rule specifically against initiating for combat inside a green zone and shooting once both parties have left doesn't mean that that course of action is okay. 
Green zones are safe spaces for roleplay where players can meet and chat relatively unmolested provided they are obeying the laws of the land. 

In this case, based on the context and roleplay I will not be taking action in this report. 
I appreciate the concern you have raised in the actions of @Baconmaster but in your own words "If you want to kill me, you'd better do it" and so he did. 

In future both @Whongcheng & @Baconmaster - please obey the rules and make sure your gun remains holstered in the green zone at all times. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back