What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - (sos) pvt. p4ndem1c - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastlupin

Your In-game name

lupin

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

(sos) pvt. p4ndem1c

Date of the incident

11/24/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

was processing diamonds with another player untill he comes up and just shoots for no reason doesnt say anything and this is the 2nd time within a day i been rdm in this server i know i dont have any real evidence besides the other person with me and this picture, im really getting tired of getting rdm for no reason losing all my stuff and having my stuff stolen its no fun, i need to talk to an admin or somebody about this

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/yJ9XjoL
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

you can remove this post i tried talking to the person but unfortunately since i dont have any video proof and the person completely lied to justifiy wat he did and i just see a patteren of people just rdming, and actions from people like these stop new comers from joining your server, i would like to thank jxshuaa for being very helpful for the little time i played

As this was requested to be removed this report will be denied.

REPORT DENIED

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back