What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - CI Brandon Pigeon - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Robert

Your In-game name

krist

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Brandon Pigeon

Date of the incident

11/24/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my mate were in the village where the Diamond Shop is as I was trying to look for a House there and out of nowhere my mate says there is a car with about 6 geared guy in it that pulled up in the town. Me not being armed I ran away and then heard a barrage of bullets. I hid by a construction site when I saw a police car parked down the road from me. I then proceeded to run to it for safety hoping I would see a police officer and I could hide out while there was an active gunfight. I was very disappointed to run around the corner and see a police officer before he shot me. At the time I had on a Farmers Outfit and had a pistol in a leg strap on me. The pistol was in my inventory and I did not look like the rebels, the other geared people did. I was so disappointed to see the officer shoot me as I had done nothing but be a good citizen and run to police for safety. After about 2 minutes of being knocked down, I asked the Chief Inspector why he shot me and he responded with "You had your gun out and shot at me". I was absolutly outraged as I had done nothing.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/1IBo_fbwZpY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
You never once contacted me to resolve it.  

In this situation we was in a gunfight with multiple gang members in the area of the dimond shop, some where running aroud putting pistols away and you was coming from the postion which someone called out after an officer just died. Me thinking you was involved shot you if you was not involved then I am sorry but why did you not contact to try and resolve it ? 

Also could you please show 5 minutes before this situation I am 100% sure you was involved. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I did contect you by sending you a private message when I respawned. You didn't respond so I made a report. By private message I mean in chat.

Yes the sidechat which I cannot see... as I am in a bluefor slot. 

Eitherway please provide 5 minutes prior as you was involed.

Just like to point out in your video I kill your freind right at the start who was running around killing cops... You can hear him in your video saying "God Dammit" when he dies. Its funny how you start recording when you have already shot at cops and put your pistol away and running around.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Since no new video had been forward i will continue with the report.

Report denied not enough video evidence. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back