What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - S A B R E Triton - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

samm_

Your In-game name

imsam

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

S A B R E Triton

Date of the incident

11/24/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So the entire CX crew (us) were at the rebel camp getting suited up and ready to go out farming diamonds. A truck chased Panda down the North hill of the camp but we just ignored them as they drove off. A minute or so later people started getting shot in the camp for no reason and that is when I started recording.

We joined TS with an admin and asked for help and when we joined their channel they just left.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/_dllJxjrC7A
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

story from my side, i see the same offroad speed pass me twice. at the second encounter i decided to do a routine traffice stop. when i told the driver to stop his vehicle or *he* will be dissabled he ignored it and kept driving to rebel.
at this point i decided to pursuit this person and see whatsup, while chasing him to rebel we opened up on the tired because i wanted him alive and told my gunner to be extra cautious of bullet placement.
at the road leading up to rebel we took "presumably"suppresed fire from rebel of which smashed my window.
at this point i can only assume his friends have opened up on us.
we went offroad and took a detour and came around the other side of rebel outpost.
at that point my backup and started to suppress the building but not killing anyone, and i pushed up to the southern gate and entered the compound. during which i see people with guns drawn running about.
since i know this is a rebel shop i decided to initiate verbally on them just to make sure they are either involved or will be.
when i initiated i can see 1 of the 2 persons running around the H barrier to what i can only guess kill me.
so i ran back out the rebel compound and flanked to the east entrance to fire at a rebel who was standing in the open. at this point i believe the group dixie?? came out at screamed they are not involved and said they are just buying and we let took em up to the dmt and restraint them for the time being"they got let go after" and pushed the compount to find more rebels with gun drown not saying anything and shot all of the rebels who took defensive possition as they gave me no opportunity to run up and KO.

i am sorry if you are not involved, but from my perspective if was an all out rebel vs poseidon, and we were extra cautious to not KOS and infact double check everyone to see if they were an lethal threat.
i am also sorry to see that you are new on this server, and if you came to teamspeak and tried to talked to me i would have happily explained it to you and comp your gear if you werent involved.

however here we are on the forums, and the only 2 things i can say is:
1. were you guys involved, yes/no? and why were you guys setting up within the hm building

2. why did you combatlog? weird flex, but oke.

*edit

Non of the whitelisted faction can see OOC btw

Last edited by a moderator:
1: I was not involved at all other then watching everyone die.
2: Combatlog reason, I didn't really fancy getting RDMd as far as I saw it. 

1: I was not involved at all other then watching everyone die.
2: Combatlog reason, I didn't really fancy getting RDMd as far as I saw it. 
since you made it short id keep it short and simple.

1: active fire, between rebels and poseidon. in your video you did not get rdmed. if any of your members did a video would be appreciated.

2: combat log is combat log, even if you think i was rdming. 2 wrong does not make 1 right

I was the person in the offroad, so I will explain what happened from my point of view.

I was driving through Pyrgos, after just leaving the NHS to get medical supplies for a friend located at the rebel outpost. Upon reaching the outskirts of the town I notice a vehicle parked up on the side of the road, with 2 people standing outside. I decide to ignore them and just drive past at around 60-100 km/h and as I pass them I notice a noise coming from one of them (I presume this was their "Initiation"). I ignore it as I had no idea what they so and continue to drive towards the rebel outpost. Next thing I know, I am being shot at (the bullets were hitting me and non of my tires took damage). After A while of me dodging his bullets, he stop pursuing as I am about to arrive at the rebel outpost. The video shows what happened after this.

In regards to your initiation on me, I believe this to be FailRP. Initiations are only valid if you can guarantee that the person can hear you and there is no way you can expect someone that is speeding past you to hear/understand you. Not only is it a very short amount of time that I have to hear what you are saying, but it is also very loud due to the engine and road noise. 

since i know this is a rebel shop i decided to initiate verbally on them just to make sure they are either involved or will be.
At no point did anyone within the rebel outpost hear you initiate and there was 8 people including myself inside. In the video, you can see that we are all in close proximity to each other too. Once again you did not guarantee that your initiation could be heard by those intended. You also didn't state what your "initiation" was? 

so i ran back out the rebel compound and flanked to the east entrance to fire at a rebel who was standing in the open. at this point i believe the group dixie?? came out at screamed they are not involved and said they are just buying and we let took em up to the dmt and restraint them for the time being"they got let go after" and pushed the compount to find more rebels with gun drown not saying anything and shot all of the rebels who took defensive possition as they gave me no opportunity to run up and KO.
This statement is completely false. In the video, you can see that Braidy was killed first, just outside of the building and one of the people not in our group was standing next to him asking what happened. You can also see the other person, standing next to another dead person of my group. So I am not sure how you can claim they were outside with you before you decided to kill people. 

i am also sorry to see that you are new on this server, and if you came to teamspeak and tried to talked to me i would have happily explained it to you and comp your gear if you werent involved.
I did mention this in OOC, asking what happened. However you left shortly after it had happened, giving us no time to discuss it. We were all happy to join TS before making the report.

I was the person in the offroad, so I will explain what happened from my point of view.

I was driving through Pyrgos, after just leaving the NHS to get medical supplies for a friend located at the rebel outpost. Upon reaching the outskirts of the town I notice a vehicle parked up on the side of the road, with 2 people standing outside. I decide to ignore them and just drive past at around 60-100 km/h and as I pass them I notice a noise coming from one of them (I presume this was their "Initiation"). I ignore it as I had no idea what they so and continue to drive towards the rebel outpost. Next thing I know, I am being shot at (the bullets were hitting me and non of my tires took damage). After A while of me dodging his bullets, he stop pursuing as I am about to arrive at the rebel outpost. The video shows what happened after this.

In regards to your initiation on me, I believe this to be FailRP. Initiations are only valid if you can guarantee that the person can hear you and there is no way you can expect someone that is speeding past you to hear/understand you. Not only is it a very short amount of time that I have to hear what you are saying, but it is also very loud due to the engine and road noise. 

At no point did anyone within the rebel outpost hear you initiate and there was 8 people including myself inside. In the video, you can see that we are all in close proximity to each other too. Once again you did not guarantee that your initiation could be heard by those intended. You also didn't state what your "initiation" was? 

This statement is completely false. In the video, you can see that Braidy was killed first, just outside of the building and one of the people not in our group was standing next to him asking what happened. You can also see the other person, standing next to another dead person of my group. So I am not sure how you can claim they were outside with you before you decided to kill people. 

I did mention this in OOC, asking what happened. However you left shortly after it had happened, giving us no time to discuss it. We were all happy to join TS before making the report.
is there video from your side?

as on my pov i initiated on your vehicle when you were passing right next to me within 10 m

in regards of failrp... thats just your opinion. because i cant possibluy know what your audio settings are and earplug. all i know is that you should hear me when i scream while standing next to the passing car.

i when i initiated the *second* time it was on 2-3 rebels running outside on helipad area.

thats state,ent might have been misinterpreted, the other group came out of the building somewhere mid gunfight and then were taken to the dmt in restrains the maintain safety for both of us.

is there video from your side?
No, but what you stated in your initial response back up my claims. 

as on my pov i initiated on your vehicle when you were passing right next to me within 10 m
I don't think you understand. You can't initiate on a vehicle that is travelling past you at speed, which you also agreed that I was speeding past you. Not only that but vehicles are very loud and there is no way you can expect the driver to hear what was said. The rules also state that this would be considered poor quality RP.

i when i initiated the *second* time it was on 2-3 rebels running outside on helipad area.
You can see in the video that you did not initiate on anyone. All kills were RDM. 

No, but what you stated in your initial response back up my claims. 

I don't think you understand. You can't initiate on a vehicle that is travelling past you at speed, which you also agreed that I was speeding past you. Not only that but vehicles are very loud and there is no way you can expect the driver to hear what was said. The rules also state that this would be considered poor quality RP.

You can see in the video that you did not initiate on anyone. All kills were RDM. 
actually on your video i couldnt see anything, just bullets flying around. and you guys acting a bit weird and you combat logging.
how are you not able to initiate on a vehicle? and where does it state that your not allowed to initiate on a moving vehicle?

so you basicly have no video evidence to back up pretty much all of your claims?

how are you not able to initiate on a vehicle? and where does it state that your not allowed to initiate on a moving vehicle?
There was no way I could hear you, when I am passing at speed. This however is not the issue of this post, I was just explaining what happened prior to the situation.

Since no video as been put forward how the gun fight start and since i see a lot of you with you firearm out there not much i can go for. 

And since only one video is provided and the only rule break i see on that is combat logging 

Action taken on Imsam for rule 2.5 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back