What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - justsomeguyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomeguyman

In-game Name

Pyro

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/102854-un-ban-appeal-justsomeguyman-150318-redirected/?tab=comments#comment-587937
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned in November of 2016 for Duplicating weapons and teleporting. Me and a Friend were caught red handed breaking these rules by SI Tampax. I will openly admit to these rule breaks and take full responsibilty for my actions those years ago.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've just finished college and recieved my qualifications in A Level Computer Science and a Level 3 in Creative Media: Games Development. Over the last few months I've been starting a tech company in the local area and been throughly researching computers with my main field being programming. In recent times I've been very annoyed about cheaters online as it ruins everything and yes although I've cheated before it has become a major problem now in the games industry. It's extremely unfair and being a fan of realistic/hardcore games like Arma 3, Insurgency and Escape From Tarkov it just kills the immersion which after a hard day at work, is not fun.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to take it more seriously now as it seems quite good. My friend in game has been on the community after we got banned because he appealed a lot longer before I did and he seemed to have good times being the police force which he recently rejoined.

Why should we unban you ?

I want to try to become a proper member of the community again and play the server how it's meant to be played. I want to bring new and creative roleplay to the server and enjoy it once again. Cheaters really are a massive burden to the community and any game in general. Unfortunately I didn't see that at the time as I was young and still in school. I'm sorry for what I've done and I wish to have a second chance into the community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I've cheated before it has become a major problem now in the games industry
It was a major issue in the late 90s, 00s and now the 10s and no doubt the 20s as well, Mindless idiots wrecking the experience for others and themselves isn't a new thing

Now as your mate was unbanned recently in November after an appeal we will do the same for you, If it happens again there wont be any appeals

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back