What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - CI Reiss [6611] - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Pabloo

Your In-game name

El Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Reiss [6611]

Date of the incident

11/25/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I pulled up by gokart track to see what happened there. Put my gun in the car, so I can actually talk with people over there. Not even 10 seconds after AR member named Reiss approches me and asks to search my car. I told him sure, jumped into my driver seat and drove away. When I looked inside the car, gun was taken out magically. In Teamspeak chat he told me that he dropped it on the ground. Looking back at the evidence - I can't see any guns on the floor except his characters shadow. U can clearly see that it's Reiss taking the weapon out of my car, as u can hear him saying thank you at the end and to further back up my point he replied to me claiming "I didnt put it in my backpack, i dropped it on the floor".

I am reporting Reiss for exploiting/poor RP

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzARuwPKwUg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
I don't recall you trying to resolve before you put up the report?

So you have a Car-95-1, you claim I put it in my backpack, I already told you that I dragged it onto the floor but anyway, here is a gif, of me attempting to put a Car-95-1 into my backpack, along with my medkit. 

https://gyazo.com/f5e7cf9de5f59278042e4efe93d9bcff

You’ll see that it doesn’t fit, I obviously have a medkit on me, like every cop does on every patrol and it's obviously only going to be in my backpack as it doesn’t fit into your vest/clothing. So how on earth did I manage to put your gun into my backpack? Almost everyone in factions with invisible backpacks know that in roleplay we don’t actually have a backpack to store things in so why you think I’d be stupid enough to abuse that is beyond me, even though you clearly can’t fit your gun into my backpack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can u actually proove that u had medkit on you and didnt use carryall backpack this time?

When I turn around for a brief moment, there's no gun on the floor. (00:50-00:52) 

I just see your shadow. Really disgusting, dragging guns out while I'm driving away.

https://gyazo.com/1d3fffa5cbbef3ff64745628dfb2443e  You can clearly see I have a assault backpack from the shadow and it's obvious that I have a medkit, I don't leave base without one. The thing about the inventory is that if you are a certain distance away from the vehicle you cannot actually move or take anything from the vehicle, As soon as you got it I simply dragged the gun  from the invent to ground and the gun disappeared like I said.

And I will ask you again, When did you attempt to resolve this with me because I don't remember you trying to reach out and resolve this before reporting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your word that you have a medkit doesnt really mean anything. I've forgot to buy medkit couple of times aswell. You have any proof of that? Even IF you dragged it to the ground, do you think it was right thing to do while I'm driving away?

About resolving. I have to retract it. I considered an attempted to contact with that message I sent over at TS, but I agree that wasn't good enough.

Going to leave this for the staff member dealing with it. Lastly going to say I didn't expect this from you Reiss.

After looking at your video i cannot see if it really did go into his backpack of if it went on to the ground because of your bad resolution of your video and since you didn't turn around there is no way for me to see if it did go onto the ground or the banana police took it

I just see your shadow. Really disgusting, dragging guns out while I'm driving away.
This happen almost daily on the server so i don't know why you suddenly think that is disgusting.

Report rejected 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back