What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Fresh Start...

You cannot remove them unless a police can? Eventually you would want to purchase as many licenses as possible since there is no limit to how many you can have. 
Poseidon passes ( if you have mistaken them as licenses also, idk 🤷🏽‍♂️) they get removed every restart. 

You cannot remove them unless a police can? Eventually you would want to purchase as many licenses as possible since there is no limit to how many you can have. 
Poseidon passes ( if you have mistaken them as licenses also, idk 🤷🏽‍♂️) they get removed every restart. 

I think the issue is that he used all his starting money on licences he'd have no use for but I could be wrong.

I think the issue is that he used all his starting money on licences he'd have no use for but I could be wrong.
Correct, they took a huge chunk out of my starting fees. Now I have a bit more knowledge and a grasp of what I want to do on this island, I can set up my business on that initial 250k easily. 

Correct, they took a huge chunk out of my starting fees. Now I have a bit more knowledge and a grasp of what I want to do on this island, I can set up my business on that initial 250k easily. 
That makes more sense. If you need moola the best runs to do starting off are aluminium/ Cider/ Salt/ Diamonds and high grade weed. Ground Branch are recruiting and don’t mind helping out freshies since its hard. Hit me up in game and i can help you finish a couple of runs and you can keep all the cash. 

Back