What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Timo118

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo118

In-game Name

Timo

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

No idea. I guess someone thinks I'm dupin money or something. I've tried to reach Matt who banned me the whole day today pretty much since the ban but no success so far and other staff member requested me to file this right now because apparently no one can access the reason I got banned and I would like to know why. I was literally minding my own business starting to process diamonds at low pop and suddenly got admin kicked for 1.6 and couldn't join back since.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Got banned today so no time has passed.

Why do you want to return ?

Because I love the island and the people on it.

Why should we unban you ?

Cuz I'm a good spirited chap.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Your IP address has matched with a number of banned users, some of which banned for very serious matters. Why would this be the case?

I literally have no idea what u are talking about. I've played on the server from 2016 pretty much (altough I was always more on for like 2 weeks and came back for 2 more weeks like a few months after because I would get bored) and I used to have a different name but I don't recall me being banned ever and u can still see one of my old forum posts on that name (wasn't a roleplay pro back then tho so I don't want to directly link it 😄) , Besides that nowadays I have a fairly new computer, new address and a new internet provider so I'm going to need a bit more information to go from. Would it be possible to talk over Teamspeak to discuss this matter more in-depth? 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back